"Can you two stop flirting with each other, and let's go in already? I'm freezing!" Ginny spoke up, her face deadpanned as she shook her head at the two who were lost in each other, not that they know that. Immediately, both of them looked away, face growing pink and hot before Ginny cast a quick smirk at Aine, chaffing at her. "Alright, let's go in!" says Aine, letting out an exasperated laugh, pushing the doors open but before she could even hold the handles, the door drew her in and her eyes widened at the beautiful young man whose eyes were wide and equally startled.

Aine could feel her body leaning towards the man, not willingly though. Gravity sucked her as she fell towards him, preparing for the crash onto the ground but that never happened as a pair of rather strong arms caught her, embracing her into an awkward hug. Her eyes shot open instantly, realizing where she was laying so comfortable. She shuffles backwards to her standing feet, "Oh dear," she heard the man speak, and she could feel herself being hypnotized by the soft, mellow tone of his voice. Aine snapped out of it and looked up to the young man, he was much taller than her, perhaps even a little taller than the Weasley twins and that is saying something. His silvery blue cape was falling across his shoulders and his fringe was in his forest-like eyes. 

"Hello, there," He gazes down at her, his dark green orbs reflecting her golden eyes and his eyebrows knitted together, analyzing the flustered girl before she places her hands in front of her face, "Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going. And... And—! Thank you and um— I'm so s— sorry!" Aine stutters panicky, without knowing that she was literally screaming in his face (well not a high-pitched scream but it was loud enough), she winces with guilt and muttered another word of apology to him. This was the man who danced next to the amazing and stunning lady the other day, she mentally cursed to herself, looking down to his feet to make sure they were alright. 

"It's alright. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. What about you, are you hurt?" he asks her, his voice gentle and sweet, and surprisingly, his accent wasn't thick but very much like hers.

"Oh! I'm alright!" Aine responded quickly, feeling the eyes all on her. All she wants right now is to see no Goblet of Fire but to hide under the blankets at the Gryffindor common room and die from the embarrassment. Oh, sweet Godric, do please murder me this instant...

"That's good to hear." He replies, puffing out a small breath in relief before his eyes fall on the blonde-haired boy behind her and his expression darkened for a moment, alarming Draco for a second there as he mirrored the Beauxbaton boy's glare. "Well then, do take care of yourself, Mademoiselle." The young man bids, bending his neck to a kiss on Aine's hand, before walking out of the Great Hall, leaving Aine freezing on the spot, spouting all the expletives in her mind.

"Becar'zful, ma chérie," the petite girl next to him whispers, her voice sultry as she gave her one last smile and a shy wave before catching up with her friend with light, bubbly steps. 

The Great Hall was filled with awe as they stared at the Beauxbaton lady and gentleman before Ginny rushes up to her, "Aine!" she gasps, "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm good. I just—"

Aine watches as Draco exhaled blatantly, pinching the nose of his bridge before moving towards her, "You're not hurt are you?" he asks, examining her making sure she was alright.

"No. I'm fine. If it's anyone getting hurt, it would be that fine man just now." Aine gulps, recalling when her hands fell onto his chest and his strong— well-built frame and muscle— She immediately stops her mind from ranting, growing even hotter by the minute. "That's the man who danced with Fleur during the Welcoming Feasts." Ginny told her, "He's quite a looker, isn't he?" she went on and Aine subconsciously nodded along. "Yeah, charming lad," Aine replies, still in a daze.