011|| Platform 9¾

HARRY, LILY AND HAGRID WALK IN THE KING'S CROSS,

While people give Hagrid weird looks. 

"What are you looking at?" Hagrid asks them as they turn back.

"Blimey, Is that the time? Sorry, Harry and Lily, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me in. Now, you're train leaves in 10 minutes. Stick to your ticket it's very important." Hagrid says as he hands Harry the ticket.

"Hagrid!" Everyone sighs as he blushes and mutters sorry.

"Platform 9¾? There is no such thing as Platform 9¾, is there?" Lily asks reading the ticket over Harry's shoulder. 

Lily looks up to see Hagrid, but now he had vanished.

"Harry, Lily, How did you find your way?" Lily asks 

"Don't worry mum. We had some help" Harry smiled.

Harry and Lily walk down a lane as they see a guard.

Harry starts walking up to him.

Lily stops him and she whisper shouts "You dumbass! He is a muggle. How the hell do you think he is gonna know a platform that only wizards use and basically doesn't exist?!"

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course." A woman red hair and loads of children says.

"Molly! Look at you! You've been busy" Fabian and Gideon shout making Molly blush. 

"Muggles?" Harry and Lily mutter.

"Well, who ever said that needs to be more quiet" Lily said as she followed harry.

Molly Blushes again.

"Come on. Platform 9¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first." She says.

"Fred you next" The woman says as a tall red headed boy comes forward.

Fred and George perked up. (Yes, Fred is not dead. I love him too much to kill him)

"He's not Fred, I am!" His twin says

"Honestly woman do you call yourself our mother?" The one who was not 'Fred' says.

He moves towards the wall.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred." He says as he runs into the wall and disappears.

"Can I please adopt the molly?" James and Sirius ask batting their eyelashes earing a slap from Remus and Lily.

Harry blinked and rubbed his eyes.

"Excuse me miss? Can you please tell me and my brother how to, well, get on the platform?" Lily asks politely.

"Yes dear. Your first time I suppose. Don't worry, it's Ron's first time too. Now what you do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10.  You can run if you are nervous."

"Thank you miss" She says as she runs.

"Good Luck" A little girl says-

"Awww Little Ginny supporting her future boyfriend" Fred and George tease her as she hits them. 

 to harry and he runs towards the wall as he closes his eyes tightly ready to crash but when he opens them he sees a beautiful train. He sighs in relief.

[Harry is seen sitting in a compartment with Lily]

The boy 'Ron' appears in the doorway.