Chapter 4: Goodbye Ilisia Kingdom, Hello New Crewmate!

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, they saw they were surrounded by hundreds of soldiers, and one emerged, a normally-sized individual, with a giant long sword, as the two escapees eyed him. 

He wore a black outfit, and had half of his face covered in what looked to be a leather mask. 

Kiyotaka: Ryuen, do you know who this man is? Is her a general?

Ryuen: I don't know, he looks kinda new.

The slightly-masked character continued walking towards them. 

???: I am merely a bounty hunter

???: I am merely a bounty hunter. I came here for the head of Kiyotaka. 

Ryuen laughed. 

Ryuen: KUKUKU!!!! Looks like you have a stalker, Captain, kukuku!!!!

At this, the man drew his large blade, as it turned black. 

Kiyotaka: So you can also use haki

???: What a funny coincidence. I was hired by King Caezar to protect his castle and now I have the opportunity to get a higher payout!! Your head is worth 125 million berries after all!

Crouching, the rest of the soldiers took a few steps back. 

???: Let's see if you earned your bounty. 

Kiyotaka: And what is your name?

He then posed, holding a hand in front of his face, as he smiled.

Ike: The master swordsman of the West Blue, Ike Kanji! And this will be the last thing you'll ever hear. 

Going to full speed, he rushed towards Kiyotaka. 

Ryuen: Should I take care of your stalker?

Kiyotaka nodded in disagreement. 

Kiyotaka: No, Harriot will. 

His eyes turned red, as inside the palace, a group of scientists were tinkering with the weapon, to little success.

...

???: Are you sure this isn't just a normal gun?

???: Don't be ridiculous, soldiers said they heard something speaking and patrols recently Came back with the report of a pirate ship being destroyed by a ray of sorts. This gun has to have something we can use!

Harriot, still in perfect condition, layed there until she heard a single sentence coming from her master. 

'No, Harriot will.'

At this the weapon finally spoke. 

Harriot: Master

The Scientists were befuddled as they continued to stare at the weapon.