Chapter 3: Gloomy Prison Part 2

*Flashback*

2 years ago...

King Cezar: Where will you go? You have nothing without me! If you want to go and kill yourself out in those dangerous and unguarded waters, then fine! Go right ahead, you ungrateful son! Just die and go to whatever hell your mother went to!

Ryuen: That's all I needed to hear, old man. I'll be out of your hair. You'll never see me again, kukukuku.

Ryuen, 15, decided to leave his home and venture out into the seas, in order to be free! He befriended a pirate crew that came to the kingdom in search for supplies, who waited for him to run away. 

Ryuen took a bag with all the necessary items in his life and ran away from home. He spotted the ship on the harbor as he jumped in, ordering the captain to get them out of there. 

The ship sailed away from the kingdom as Ryuen became a pirate. 

...

On the seas, he made a name for himself: 'The Explosive Mutilator of the West Blue.' With him on the crew, he climbed up the ranks all the way to 1st mate in a matter of a year. 

Any pirate that tried to attack them were repelled by the unstoppable force of Ryuen, as he ripped apart ships all on his own. And every attack always ended with his iconic laugh. 

Ryuen: KUKUKUKUKUKU!!!!!!

His crew and captain adored him as he was loyal to them and was the life of the party. Over the course of 2 years, the crew became feared among the entire region of the West Blue. However, life in the West Blue, was getting boring for the captain and especially for Ryuen, so they decided on venturing into the Grand Line. They believed that they had the man power and resources to thrive there, where every day would be a new adventure to a unique island. 

Ryuen: Let's go to the Grand Line, already, captain! This sea is fucking boring, kukukuku!!!!

Captain: I agree. There's just nothing left to pillage here, hahaha. 

Everyone: YEAH!!!!

10 ships filled to the brim with crewmates started their journey to the Grand Line a month later. 

Ryuen led his own ship as did 9 others including the captain. They planned to make their way to the upwards waterfall mountain, but they never arrived. 

That was because of a certain entity they didn't even know would attack them: King Cezar. 

As the 10 ships sailed towards their location, they couldn't have known the massive blockade of ships on the entire port city leading towards the entrance to the Grand Line. 

And heading this blockade, was not King Cezar, but rather, his second in command, Fleet General Tuskas. He was a giant man, a being the King saw destroy an entire army and recruited him as his strongest soldier. He occupied a single ship, as he wielded a giant greatsword. 

General Tuskas showed no mercy, as he had none to give. 

When the 10 ships came into range, he fired the new weapons and canons from King Cezar's military towards the ships, shattering right through most of them before the Captain even could apprehend what was going on. 

Captain: We are under fire! Retre-

A giant canon ball was thrown towards the ship as it exploded, killing everyone on board.

Ryuen still pushed forward, as he took command over the rest of the surviving ships. 

Ryuen: If we retreat now, then we should never have become pirates!!!! KUKUKUKUKUKUKU!!!!!