🌴2

"Jisoo, do I look good?"

Lisa asks again in what Jisoo thinks the umpteenth time since she rang the Korean to come over to her majestic mansion.

"Why the fuck do you care?"

The Korean mumbles with mouth full of chips. "I mean, you're Lisa. You look like Lisa and you smell like her too! Chaeyoung wouldn't say no to you"

"But this is her first ever date!"

Lisa yells in frustration as she picks up her clothes and throws them all on the floor. She has lots of clothes but suddenly on occasion like this, she doesn't think she actually has enough.

"I wanna look impressive on a first date"

Lisa adds and Jisoo raises her eyebrows. "Wear nothing, then. I'm pretty much sure that'd be super impressive to Chaeyoung"

"Sure" Lisa nods sarcastically. "And the scene will practically send her with a heart attack straight to the ER and there goes our date, with wired entangling her figure and weird beeping noises as the background fucking music"

"Whoa" Jisoo chuckles. "You're never like this before. What the fuck is wrong with you brains?"

"I think I like her a lot"

"You just broke up"

"From a relationship you said I didn't belong"

Lisa points out and Jisoo nods. "Good fucking point, Manoban"

"And I don't know how to explain about Chae. She's different"

"Last time I checked, she got two eyes, one nose, two ears, two hands, two feet and ten fingers"

Jisoo informs. "What makes her different?"

"Jisoo, I sometimes feel like killing you"

"I know," the Korean laughs. "But you just love me too much to kill me"

"Ugh"

Lisa rolls her eyes.

🌴

She doesn't know when she arrived here but she already does. A bouquet in hand as she waits patiently at Jennie's doorstep.

The door is twisted open a second later with Jennie wearing a smirk that is so identical to Jisoo that Lisa feels like kicking her ass for.

"You look good, Manoban" Jennie teases, crossing her arms as she slumps herself against the doorframe. "And you brought flowers too? I didn't remember you giving flowers to your exes"

"Stop it"

Lisa frowns. "I don't want to remember about all those bitches I dated. I just want a good day with this angel I'm about to get"

"Well, here is the rule"

Jennie clears her throat. "You don't break her okay, Manoban? She's fragile and she needs love not some fucking stupid drama and the only reason I'm letting you dating her is because I think she likes you too and because Jisoo keeps assuring me that you won't break her. So, be true to your words, and love her a lot, okay bitch?"

"Wow, Jen" Lisa mocks a surprise. "I didn't know you can give a big sister talk to me"

"Lol, say that again and I'll tell Chaeyoung to not go with you"

Jennie threatens. "She listens to me a lot, you know"

"Whatever"

"Hi guys"

Chaeyoung says as she descends the stairs, studying both Lisa and Jennie. The petite girl gives her a quick smile and pulls her into a tight hug. "I love you and have fun. If Manoban can't keep her hands to herself, you know who to call. I'll break her bone for you, Chae"