mr. jackson- part 5

*michaels pov*
________________
I stared at eileen. My heart was racing, i didn't know what to do. i hoped that she did. i was at a loss for words. "uhhh" She said. And looked at me longingly to do something. I studied her beautiful face. Her blue crystal eyes, the faint freckles over her face.
There wasn't anything i didn't like about this girl. I took my fingers and lightly traced her frame. My hands touched her shoulders and her head and eyes looked down to see my hands and to watch my movements. I moved them down her arms to her hips and down her thighs and stopped at her knees where they were bent cause we were sitting. She was perfect. But ugh! She's my student what am i thinking. I forgot that we were in a library and there were other people around. The only sound was our breathing. "Mr.Jackso- Michael..." she said breaking the silence. She at me longingly, her eyes traveled down to my lips. As her licked hers. I took my hands away from her thighs and put them up to her face to tuck a loose strand of her hair out of her face. She blushed. "Yes eileen?" I said.

Suddenly a book dropped from the distance snapping us out of our own little world. Darn it! Something good was just about to happen. God i wanted to kiss her. I just know that her lips are soft and sweet. i longed for that day when i could. We both fixed ourselves as if we were little high schoolers that were just caught making out in the hall. And she looked at me her mouth opened to say something but then shut it and she shook her thought away. "What is it?" I asked. She shook her head. "Oh nothing. nevermind" She stuttered and grabbed her stuff and packed it up, put her back back on and stood up. I was confused. I wanted to know what she was thinking. Because chances are it was something along the lines of what i was thinking too. Or at least i hoped it would be. I sat there and looked up at her. "I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night" She smiled and looked me up and down and teasingly turned around. I smirked and got myself out of the little day dream that we were in. I got up and headed home thinking about Eileen. And everything i loved about her and everything i wish will happen...

*Eileens pov*
have a good night!? What am i crazy. of all the things i could've said in that perfect moment, i had him captivated by me and all i could say was that. Ugh how could i be so stupid. But, woah, what just happened. I don't even know!! God i'm going crazy. I continued to walk out of the library and back to my dorm. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I went in and Jules wasn't there. I changed into some pjs, and went to bed thinking about Michael and everything that happened and everything i hoped will happen.
___________________________
to be continued.