19| No thanks, I prefer a bad bitch

Start from the beginning

Except for one of the men, the majority of them simply stay still. They believe she's going to start weeping and follow them. Little do they know. That she's the finest of the best. She takes her time going through each one, and notices most of them without a gun. There were knives, though.

Knives. I see we have a few experienced knife combatants on our hands.

She effortlessly hit the first man in the gut as he doubled over, the punch catching him off surprise and causing him to curse himself. She swung another hit at his skull, knocking him unconscious.

Everyone is stunned, and she bites the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing. Before she knew it, they were all charging at her.

Her initial impulse is to get these guns out. That is precisely what she does. She is able to make her way through them as they come for her, and gain access to each of their guns. Knives were significantly more difficult to use due to their tiny size. She manages to slip the guns into the flames of the fireplace beside her. To some, this may appear foolish, but she realized they didn't have enough ammunition based on the weight of each gun. Her gaze darted around the room swiftly, only now noting the billets adorning the walls.

Must have had a hell lot of shots fired to get her family tied down

She smirks beneath her breath, knowing that they would have held quite a match. Her focus is swiftly shifted to the knife that flies towards her. She leans down and rolls back, just avoiding the foot aimed for her foot. She flings the knife back where it came from as she flips back up. It strikes the man in the face as he yells and falls to the ground. Two of the guys run up to him, but are quickly knocked down as Arabella pulls out a ninja star from behind the couch and swings it at them. Slicing through their neck effectively.

Her family is awestruck as the young warrior skillfully defeats each man with no effort. They were paying attention to how her feet worked together. Her hands were incredibly strong, and the hold on her dagger seemed impenetrable. She battled valiantly, refusing to let a single man go. Her family, on the other hand, was terrified. The way she wore no emotion on her face but an evil grin as she watched their lives fade from their eyes. They've seen this before. In themselves. However, this was because they had been taught to do so. She, unlike the others, was not yet part of the mafia. She was a typical girl. So, how could she do this?

Arabella lashed her fist at the man who dared to pull her hair back. He stumbles back, but Arabella has no relief as yet another man tries for her ribs, even though he misses. She works quickly to take them all down. A wild roundhouse punch that harmlessly deflected off the other man's shoulder "Fucking sucker punch, huh?" said the man, not understanding it was only a diversion, providing Arabella with an easy target to aim her fist at his nose, obliterating any eyesight he may have had.

She senses a person approaching from behind her as she sweeps her feet out from under him, his head brutally connecting with the floor. Before she could respond, someone slammed his fist into her stomach, causing her to stagger backwards. His knuckles brush against her cheek, the end of his ring piercing into her flesh, and he doesn't spare a second. She hunches back, gripping her jaw to keep it in place as she detects a familiar metallic flavor.

Arabella inhaled a mouthful of air and struggled to regain her breath. She appeared to be about to puke for a second, but she managed to straighten up. Pure rage crossed her face. Though Arabella heard Demetris' voice in her ear, an echo of her training: "Don't ever fight angry. That's not what the game's about."

No one had informed these men of this. The men who had no idea what she was capable of.

With her hands swinging, she lunged towards the man. She was all set. The man's head twisted back, his body arched backward, and all of his momentum snapped back on him like a broken rubber band with one rapid straight punch to the man's exposed jaw. He sprang off his toes and cleared the ground.