Ginny came crashing down in front of them as a spell flew over her head. "Ron's down... they sent something at him and he's acting more like an idiot than he normally does."

"Is your leg hurt?" Luna noticed Ginny was holding onto her ankle. 

"Yeah," Ginny hissed. "Just a bit. I think I sprained it. How are we going to get out of this?"

Luna simply looked over to Mya who sighed.

"Luna, you throw Pluto at them, I'll throw Earth," Mya explained. "You grab Ginny, I'll grab Ron. On three guys... One... two... three."

The two girls jumped out from behind the planets as they aimed their wands at others. Sending them flying at the Death Eaters who's eyes only grew wider the fast they soured towards them. 

Mya rushed over and picked up a giggling Ron up off the ground, who clung to her like a drunk man at a bar. 

Together, the two of them got their friends safely out of the situation they were in. They ran towards the door. Luna supporting Ginny, and Mya supporting Ron. 

When they got to the door, they threw it open to see the others existing a different room. Neville's nose was bloody and broken, dripping down his shirt. Lea had a gash on her cheek, and Hermione was unconscious being supported by Harry.

"What happened to you guys?" Harry looked at his friend's state, horrified. 

"You know, Death Eaters," Mya rolled her eyes as she sealed the door behind them, Lea doing the same with the door they just left.

"Mya had a really good plan," Luna placed Ginny down so that she can rest. "We threw the Earth and Pluto at them to escape. Ron got hit with something, and Ginny twisted her ankle."

"Harry," Ron stumbled catching onto the front of Harry's shirt to not fall all the way down. "Harry we saw Uranus. Get it Harry... your anus."

"Yeah we don't know what that is or how to fix it," Mya shook her head. "What happened to you guys though?"

"Hermione got hit with something, we don't know what though," Lea sighed. "It all just happened so fast and..." She reached up and touched her face. "Oh my, I'm bleeding."

"Makes you look tuff though," Mya tried to find the positive. "I wouldn't mess with you with that cut."

"Thanks, Mya," Lea rolled her eyes. "Not what I was looking for, but it will do."

Pounding on both the doors they had come through was ringing around the circular room they were in.

"I don't mean to worry anyone, but let's remember, Lea and I still aren't the best at magic and I don't think those doors will hold much longer," Mya gulped. 

"We need to get into another room," Harry slung the giggling Ron's arm over his shoulder. "Can someone grab Hermione?"

"Yeah," Leah picked her up with Mya's help.

They raced through another door and Mya let out a deep groan as the door shut behind them. Of course, they ended up in here. 

"What are those?" Harry asked.

"They look like..." Ginny squinted her eyes a bit. "I-I think they're brains."

"No, those are Aquavirius Maggots," Luna said. "My father said the Ministry were growing them."

Lea shook her head with a sigh. "Whatever they are, just stay away from them."

"We need to seel off the doors," Mya placed Hermione by the door as she seeled the one they had just walked through.