The Characters

David- The Headmaster of H.I.V.E. He became the leader of G.L.O.V.E. (Global League of Villainous Enterprises). He is a very careful villain who prefers to plan before acting, and in spite of his reputation for heartlessness, he cares a lot about H.I.V.E. and its students. He is a very smart and cute boy.

Isaac-is the deputy head at H.I.V.E. He is the most feared assassin in H.I.V.E. and perhaps the rest of the world. His main weapons are a pair of dual katanas, which he uses with great expertise.

Rhys-a white-haired English boy who was raised in an ally of computer networks, which is due to a supercomputer implanted into his brain by Overlord in order to make Rhys the perfect replacement body. Rhy's ability to communicate with computers is very useful when searching for information.

James-A tall Asian boy who is Rhys best friend. His parents were part of G.L.O.V.E. After his mother's death, he was enrolled at H.I.V.E. by his fathers request. He is very loyal to his friends and protects them in times of danger, but he is often teased for lacking a sense of humour. He refuses to kill his enemies because he promised his mother he would never take a life.

Others

Overlord- The evil AI (artificial intelligence) who wanted to take over the world and kill all humans apart from his followers. He was created in the mountains of China twenty years ago and he was nearly destroyed by Number One, but Overlord used him as a host and lived on. Although it was thought that Otto destroyed Overlord when he tried to take over Rhys mind, a tiny part of Overlord survived and started rebuilding himself in Rhys brain.

Number One-The former commander of the G.L.O.V.E. who was actually being controlled by Overlord since when he attempted to destroy Overlord. Rhys is Number One's clone and he looks exactly like the young Number One.

The Phalanx-The elite, well-trained team of operatives who were tasked with the protection of Number One himself. All the members of the Phalanx wore tiny skull-shaped pins somewhere on their bodies.

Diabolus Darkdoom-is an infamous villain who was considered a legend and who used to be the leader of G.L.O.V.E. Number One believed he knew too much about the Renaissance Initiative and had him framed as a traitor. Diabolus then faked his death before he could be killed and lived on his submarine, Megalodon, for several years.

(These are all the characters that are going to be appearing in this book so far if you want me to add any more people please do leave a comment with a name and description of that person and I will add them in for you and mention you at the end of the chapter. So thanks for reading the character bios and I'll see you in the first chapter of H.I.V.E. And no there is no copyright as I am only using the title and a couple of the characters in which I have emailed the creators of the original H.I.V.E. book collection and he has said it is fine to use them and I do recommend them they are a great series of books.