620 : Fierce Confrontation

Comincia dall'inizio

Suddenly, Wen Qiao remembered something, "Where is the Holy Master of the Heavenly Sacred Gate?"

"Should escape." Ning Yuzhou replied.

Wen Qiao was stunned, "Where did she escape?"

"It was previously seen that she had fled to the north, maybe she was seeking shelter from the lord of evil spirits." Ning Yuzhouyun said calmly.

"But the current situation in Beidi, can she stand a Yuan Emperor realm?" Wen Tutu asked strangely, "She doesn't look like such a stupid person."

"Naturally, she is not stupid. If she was stupid, she would have fled away." Shi Wuming followed, "There are so many emperor realms here, and she is not an opponent at all." So it is better to go back to the north and take a gamble.

After listening to those present, they felt that what the teacher had said was absolutely right.

There is no one here who doesn't hate the Heavenly Sacred Gate. In recent years, the Heavenly Sage Gate has stirred up the wind and rain, not only provoking the battle between the righteous and demons, but also awakening the Lord of the demons, almost throwing the entire Saint Martial Continent into a crisis of destruction. If Di Ying appeared here, I was afraid that she would be torn apart by these cultivators who hated her so much.

Di Wan's jaw twitched slightly, enduring the extreme hatred in her heart.

Her mood was extremely contradictory. She hoped that Di Ying would die in the Northland, and she hoped that she would be alive, so that she would avenge her personally.

While they were watching the situation in the Northland, they suddenly found that two people were rolling out of the torn space holding a teleporting scroll.

An angry voice sounded: "Magic repair!"

In an instant, everyone's eyes fell on the two of them, and they also recognized the identity of Mo Xiu, who was Qing Xiao, the master of the Qingyan Gate among the eighteen gates of the Demon Sect.

Although the battle between righteous demon and demon is not over, righteous path practitioners still hate demon cultivator, and now they see demon cultivator, they have to take action.

"Stop it!" Min Sulin blocked Qing Xiao behind her, and looked at the people around her vigilantly, "He didn't participate in the battle between Zheng and Devil."

But where do the people present listen to her explanation? In their hearts, the demonic cultivators were all evil, provoking a battle between righteous demons and killing their relatives and friends, and everyone was punishable.

Seeing that several attacks were about to fall on the two of them, Min Kuangxing waved his hand to stop them.

"Senior Min, why are you?" the person who shot asked inexplicably.

Min Kuangxing said unhappily, "This is a member of our Min clan. It's not too late to ask the situation before you start."

Everyone looked at Min Kuangxing and Wen Qiao, a little embarrassed and a little guilty.

If it is the time of the battle between the righteous and demons, they can confidently say that Min colluded with the demons and put the righteous path at a disadvantage. But they had gone through a series of things before, and because they had planned to sacrifice Wen Qiao, they now have a sense of guilty conscience towards the Min clan, Chi Xiaozong and others.

Min Sulin didn't expect Min Kuangxing to protect herself. When she heard the phrase "This is our Min clan", her eyes moistened and her grievance suddenly disappeared.