619 : Venerable Yuan Shengjing

Start from the beginning

The sky water spread out suddenly, eroding Min's formation.

Wen Qiao hid behind the three ancestors of the Min family and said to Di Ying: "Aren't you going to kill me? Come on! If you don't come, I'm going to blast the fiery bead at you again."

Di Ying looked at her with anger and bloodshot eyes.

When other people heard Wen Qiao's words, they were shocked. There are still other powerful explosive beads. How many cards does she have? Those cultivators who originally wanted to use her in exchange for ten years' time were a little bit suspicious, and hurriedly pinched the thought, and did not dare to start again.

In front of the valley, Shi Wuming and Ning Yuzhou looked at the battlefield.

There is a king-level formation jointly deployed by the three ancestors of the Min clan, and those demons cannot penetrate this place in a short time.

Shi Wuming watched for a while, and couldn't help asking, "Brother Ning, how many high-grade explosive beads are there on sister Aqiao?"

"Not much..."

"How much is not much?" The teacher had no choice but to ask for an answer, wondering how many more times Wen Qiao could smash it?

"There are only two." Ning Yuzhou said lightly, "To refine the high-level blasting orbs, first of all, you need the demon orbs on the demons with the strength of the Yuanhuang realm. Second, the refining process is more complicated, and there are not many that can be refined. There are only two in time."

Shi Wuming was shocked immediately, "Only two? Then it was finished just now, isn't it?"

He looked at Wen Qiao, who was still provoking Di Ying, and swallowed secretly. He suddenly realized that the girl who thought she was innocent and lovely was actually not so innocent. It's hateful.

Wen Qiao hid behind the three Min family ancestors and angered Di Ying several times. Whether it was Di Ying or the people around, she felt that she wanted to lure Di Ying into the formation.

Di Ying was naturally not fooled, but Wen Qiao hid there, if he wanted to kill her, unless she broke through the formation of the three ancestors of the Min clan.

This made Di Ying particularly angry, and her shot became more fierce.

The three ancestors of the Chixiao Sect also united and wanted to capture her.

Seeing that Di Ying was surrounded by several Yuan emperor realms, Master Ji was anxious, and frequently looked towards the sky in the north.

"Master, that fellow, kill him." Wen Qiao's eyes were sharp, and he immediately said when he saw Master Jiu.

This Master Jiu is a capable man by Di Ying's side, and his abilities and means are good. Only with him can the Heavenly Sacred Gate develop so quickly. As long as Di Ying didn't have a think tank who could advise her, she wouldn't be so vicious.

When Di Ying heard this, she suddenly sneered.

Wen Qiao felt that something was wrong, and was about to remind him, but saw that the sky in the north changed suddenly, and the gray life was surging.

Death Qi instantly hit the Yuan Emperor Realm that attacked Di Ying, and Di Ying escaped smoothly.

She was badly injured, but when she saw the dead energy that had entangled the Yuan Emperor Realm, she had a happy expression on her face, turned her head to look at the sky in the north, and her eyes were full of joy.

The expressions of the cultivators who were slaughtering demons changed drastically, and death aura invaded their bodies, giving them the illusion that they had experienced death and turned into a kind of undead creatures.