617 : Min Sulin and Heavenly Sage

Start from the beginning

**

Northland.

Min Sulin had just finished killing a demon with Yuanzong realm's strength, and sat on the ground somewhat relieved.

She looked at the desolate Northland, her eyes like water reflected the gray sky, her eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes from fatigue, but she stubbornly refused to rest.

Whenever she saw those charming humanoid demons, raging anger and hatred filled her heart.

Qing Xiao ran over and helped her up, "Linlin, how are you? Are you very tired? Let's take a rest and then kill the demons after the rest. There are many demons here, enough for you to kill."

With that, he just carried the person away.

Min Sulin: "..."

The full of hatred suddenly stagnated, if it weren't for the spiritual power in the body to dry up, she really wanted to stab it with a sword.

Qing Xiao carried the person to a mountain col, and only put the person down after putting a ban on the surrounding area.

Min Sulin sat on the ground leaning against the cold stone wall, not caring about the dirt and dust on the ground. The former Miss Min, the number one beauty in the inner waters, was very far away from her, as if she had happened in a previous life.

She still looked at the sky outside the col, dumbfounded and didn't know what she was thinking.

"Linlin, come and sit here." Qing Xiao picked her up and moved her place.

Min Sulin turned his head and saw that the big guys around him were busy. He was very rough, but he insisted on arranging places where he could rest to make him more comfortable.

"Don't be busy, I will leave soon anyway," she said coldly.

Qing Xiao said without raising his head: "How can it be done? Although you are away from home, you still have to create a comfortable environment to rest. You can't be at the mercy of my woman."

"Who is yours..." Min Sulin was a little embarrassed, her face getting colder and colder.

Qing Xiao leaned over, pressed her chin and kissed, and said with a grin, "Isn't it you?"

"I'm just using you!" She looked away, "Now I don't need you anymore, you can leave."

"Leaving what? If I leave, what will you do by yourself?" Qing Xiao disagreed, "And you can use me, anyway, I won't be at a loss if I can marry Miss Min from Inner Sea."

"I'm not Miss Min!" Min Sulin said coldly.

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if I can marry a beautiful person like you as my wife." Qing Xiao said happily.

Min Sulin pursed his lips, his expression is a bit obscure, "If you don't leave, you will die..."

Her face was sharpened again, and the magician who pinched her chin said: "Everyone came here with you. If you die, you will die. Anyway, it is not a disadvantage to have a beautiful woman like you accompany you to fight against Huangquan. "

Min Sulin reached out and patted his hand, clutching her chin.

After almost resting, Min Sulin and Qing Xiao left the col and moved on.

There were a lot of demons killed along the way. Min Sulin had been injured several times. If Qing Xiao hadn't protected her all the way, she might have died at the hands of demons.

After wandering in the Northland for a while, they finally met a living person other than a non-evil.

A disciple of the Heavenly Sacred Gate.