Liam

I first noticed him in the dark corner of the club. I could faintly see his hazel green eyes sparkling under the fluorescent light. He was tall with sandy blonde hair... my favourite. He was well built, I could see the definition on his biceps. I could also see his smooth abs through his tight, black, v-neck tee.

I made my move across the dancefloor, skillfully traveling through the gyrating bodies around me. Guys tried to get my attention but I had found my target, and now he'd found me.

"Hey" I said in the most seductive voice I could muster.  

"Hey beautiful"  

Easy. As. Pie

4 drinks and 20 minutes of dancing later we were driving home to his place. He said he only lived a couple of minutes away but I couldn't keep my hands off him.

As he drove I slowly began to undo his jeans. He looked over at me with desire. I knew what he wanted, but he would have to wait for that. I slid my hand up his shirt, finally feeling those hard abs. His breath hitched, I had him. I began to make my fingers walk down towards his underwear but before they reached their destination he stopped the car. I looked up and realised we had arrived.

He quickly buckled up his jeans and jumped out of the car, fumbling with his keys as he struggled to open the door. I waited patiently as he fixed up his room. It was a nice house. I noticed a family portrait on a side table. I walked over and took a closer look. Liam was there, with his parents and three younger brothers. I felt someone behind me and stood up. Before I had a chance to turn around he had pushed me against the wall.

His lips trailed down my neck towards the clasp of my bra. Somehow he managed to undo it with his teeth. He made his way back up to my earlobe and gently bit down. I sighed and turned to face him. His hands travelled up my arms, sliding the straps of my dress off my shoulders. I went back to his jeans, unbuckling them and sliding them down. He pushed up against me and I felt how much he wanted me. He stepped out of his jeans and ripped his top off. I stared at his amazing body. So defined and tanned. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Slowly he walked to his room and layed me down on the bed.

He ground himself on top of me and I arched my back. I needed him.. soon.. he gently licked down my throat towards my breasts. When he reached them he took me in his mouth, gently sucking on my tender nipple. I groaned sofly and I felt him smile. He moved on to the other and gently bit down. I gasped at the feeling and he slowly flicked his tounge across, making me wet with desire.

I ground against him, letting him know I wanted him. He chuckled and moved down to my stomach, leaving love bites all the way down. He stopped at the edge of my panties. He bit the edge and pulled them off with his teeth. I arched again, not being able to help it. He returned and gently kissed down me. Slipping his tounge in every once in a while. I tangled my fingers in his hair, pressing him to me, wanting him to go deeper. In one split second he thrust his tounge into me and I cried out in agony. I wanted him inside me, now.

I pulled his head up and ground against his pulsing erection. He understood and whipped off his boxers. I layed back down and he thrusted into me. Slowly at first. Teasing me. I met his thrust, pulling him in deeper. He filled me up perfectly and it felt amazing. Each thrust would send shivers down my spine. He licked and nibbled my breasts while he skillfully pounded into me. I could feel the heat rising, and the shudder inside me as I came. It surrounded me and I collapsed underneath him. He smiled and let himself feel it. I lay there next to him, wondering how after all these years, I had never felt the way he made me feel.