**

The transparent water is ever-changing, supporting the owner to move forward.

Occasionally, you can see those demons walking in the devil's energy. The demons that can move here have already cultivated their human form. Unfortunately, their intelligence is not high and they only act on instinct. These demons obviously have more gorgeous looks than human beings, but they are only evil incarnations. When they find an intruder, they don't hesitate to rush over.

The pace of the holy lord did not stop, the water lingering around turned into the sharpest weapon, got into the demon's body, and exploded with a bang.

All the demons were killed by the ever-changing water before they got close.

The devilish energy gradually decreased, and the death energy gradually increased.

When the dead energy increases, the pressure is even greater, making it impossible for the living to continue to approach.

The steps of the holy master became heavy. She stared at the front, and the transparent water changed hard by her side, forming a water area, trying to dispel the dead air around her.

A light blue scale appeared on her face.

As she progressed, there were more and more scales on her face, blue like a gem, spreading to the delicate jaw.

When the scales spread to the bottom of her neck, she finally came to the place where the demon energy and death energy were separated, which was a place where the barriers of the demon sealed secret realm were distinct.

The Holy Lord looked ahead and walked into the lifeless world without hesitation.

However, after only walking a few steps, with a bang, the water field formed by the water intention burst open, and death pressure came along with her, her footsteps staggered, and she knelt down on the ground.

She looked unwillingly into the depths of the dead air, letting the black robe on her body quickly turn into ashes in the dead air, leaving only a close-fitting clothing tightly wrapped, and more blue scales appeared on her skin, covering her Body, black hair glowing with a dark green color.

In an instant, she became an extremely beautiful sea creature.

The explosion of water surrounded her again and made her stand up again.

The Holy Lord stretched out his hand to wipe the blood stains on his lips, endured the oppression of death, and continued to move forward firmly.

Until she finally saw the figure quietly suspended in death.

The man closed his eyes and seemed to be asleep in death, his dark hair was scattered, covering one half of his face, and the other half of his face was handsome, quiet and soft.

All lifelessness centered on him and supported him.

The holy lord stared at the person in the dead spirit intently, until the dead spirit eroded her again, and when she was about to reach the limit, she slapped her palm at her pubic area, forcing a water blue filled with terrible and mysterious aura. bead.

The water blue beads contained a kind of strange blood color, which made it look strange and strange.

After the aqua blue beads were separated, the Holy Lord's breath was a little wilting. The beads quickly flew towards the dead person, like a drop of water, into that person's heart.

At the moment when the beads disappeared, a pair of life-filled eyes opened instantly, and the life-death was quickly taken away, forming a terrible hurricane, and the entire enclosing magical secret realm shook.