611 : Qingyunzong asks for Help

Start from the beginning

I think back then, when Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou worshipped into the Chixiao Sect, they were both senior sisters.

I don't know that after a hundred years have passed, they have become nephews, and younger sisters have become uncles. However, although the generations have changed a lot, people have not changed much, and they are still the ignorant and worrying "little sister".

"Little Master, I heard that many female cultivators have recently been inquiring about Master Ning. You have to be careful."

Wen Qiao said, looking at them, "Do you want to inquire about him?"

"Why do we want to inquire about him?" The female cultivators of the Chixiao Sect waved their hands one after another. "We can just ask the little uncle if we want to inquire, and we don't need to get in front of him."

Wen Qiao said again, "In fact, if you have any questions, you can also ask him." She is not so stingy that even a woman who corrects seriously and asks Ning Yuzhou's problem will stop her.

Seeing this, the sisters of the Scarlet Heaven Sect had their hearts melted.

Sure enough, the little uncle is still soft and cute and easy to talk.

They glanced at each other and said one after another: "In fact, we dare not."

"Why?" Wen Qiao was surprised, obviously her husband was very gentle, gentle and polite to everyone, not scary.

"Because Uncle Ning is too perfect, I feel that no one can be worthy except you."

The female cultivators of the Scarlet Heaven Sect nodded in agreement with this, and said in their hearts that apart from being perfect and unreal, they were inexplicably afraid to approach them. They always felt that if something undesirable was born in front of him, it would be very miserable. .

The cultivator's certain perception is very keen, and he will not easily ignore it.

Wen Qiao was a little embarrassed, and inexplicably happy, scratched his face, not knowing what to say.

The sisters of the Scarlet Heaven Sect saw her reaction, and their hearts were about to melt again.

How can Xiao Shishu be so cute and soft?

But when Wen Qiao started to instruct them to practice, the female nuns were stunned. What kind of cuteness or cuteness was actually their illusion?

They are looking for Wen Qiao, in fact, they also want to ask for some questions about cultivation. Those just now were just incidental.

Ever since Wen Qiao advanced to the Yuanhuang realm, he has given advice to the disciples in the sect when he has time. Many of the disciples of the Chixiao Sect like to look for her, especially the female nuns.

Everyone is a female cultivator, even if there is any physical contact, it will not be embarrassing, let alone any misunderstanding, and because of this, Wen Qiao is very popular with the female cultivators of the Chixiao Sect.

When Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were busy, a group of people came back from patrol.

From a distance, they saw Ning Yuzhou surrounded by the Yuanhuangmen in the camp. Mu Shan couldn't help gritting her teeth, and Mu Ziming pressed her shoulders in time.

"Junior sister, patrolling for one night, you are tired, let's go back to rest." Mu Ziming said softly, worrying about what the reckless junior sister will do. The shame is small. If you offend someone, you can't keep her.

Although Mu Shan had opinions on Ning Yuzhou, she knew that it was not the time to be reckless and turned and walked towards the camp.

As soon as he entered the camp, he saw Wen Qiao surrounded by the female cultivators of the Chixiao Sect, and Mu Shan finally couldn't help it.