608 : Thousand Insect Demon Plant

Почніть із самого початку

The Yuan Emperor Realm present all understood this principle, and they responded, and couldn't help but look at Wen Qiao.

This little girl is also too bold. She really deserves to have achieved the Yuan Emperor Realm before her 100th birthday. If she is not courageous enough, how can she get all kinds of opportunities to advance to the Yuan Emperor Realm in a short period of time?

After they heard about the situation in the magic repair camp, the faces of the people present were very solemn.

"So that's the case." Guiyizong's Yuan Huangjing exclaimed, "I can't blame Demon Xiu for saving his strength. Obviously, they want to use those Demon Insects and Demon Plants to deal with us."

"If they are allowed to succeed, I'm afraid there will be heavy casualties on our side."

"Exactly."

...

Liu Ruozhu said, "Thanks to Ah Wah to figure out the situation in the Demon Cultivation Camp today, we also have a precaution. Everyone, I must also be prepared for the things that are kept in the Demon Cultivation Camp."

Everyone naturally agreed that they were worried. This time the magic repair came prepared, and Zhengdao was killed by surprise. I was afraid that sooner or later, Zhengdao would retreat steadily, losing ground and resources.

At the moment, a group of people discussed how to deal with the things tossed out in the magic repair camp, and summoned the alchemist to ask if there was a way to deal with it.

The Yuan Emperor of Guiyizong turned his head and asked Liu Ruozhu, "Friend Liu, I heard that Young Master Ning of Guiyizong came to the camp, I wonder if he can be asked to do it?"

The people around looked at Liu Ruozhu with anticipation eyes, especially the group of alchemists, their faces full of tension.

Ning Yuzhou, the legendary king-level alchemist, has a high status in the minds of the alchemists of the Saint Martial Continent, and everyone is proud of being able to discuss the alchemy with him. On that day, the Crimson Sky Sect held the double cultivation ceremony, they just listened to him and the Dan League's king-level alchemy master Dan, like crazy, wishing that time would stay at that moment forever.

Liu Ruozhu's brows furrowed slightly, "Yuzhou's injuries are not healed, they will come to the battlefield, in fact, they are also looking for a kind of magic plant."

Everyone understood what she meant, and opened their mouths to say what they wanted to say. They were afraid of offending Chixiao Sect and Ning Yuzhou, so they could only suppress it.

The alchemists were also extremely disappointed and suggested to Liu Ruozhu, "Senior Liu, we don't take too much time for Young Master Ning. If we encounter something that can't be solved, can we ask him?"

Liu Ruozhu looked at the people present, and could not refuse too simply, nodded and said: "I'll go and ask him, his injury has not healed yet, and it is estimated that he will return to the sect for retreat in some time."

Then Liu Ruozhu went to the camp to find Ning Yuzhou.

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu returned early, and they had already told Ning Yuzhou in advance what they had seen and heard in the magic repair camp.

Hearing what Liu Ruozhu had conveyed, Ning Yuzhou said, "We will stay here for some time. If we have any difficulties, we can come and find me."

With his permission, Liu Ruozhu went to convey to the group of alchemists.

It may be that the Yuan Emperor Realm battle caused by Wen Qiao previously caused no war to occur for most of the next half month.

"Could the group of demons shrink up?" Sheng Yun touched his head deeply, and did not do anything for half a month, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.