The cultivators who recognized Ning Yuzhou were very happy, and wanted to ask Ning Yuzhou to help build a great defense formation, so as to prevent those cultivators from insidiously attacking the injured cultivators in the city.

Ning Yuzhou agreed.

Qin Hongdao took them to a house to rest.

Ning Yuzhou asked: "Sister, how is the war recently?"

Qin Hongdao said: "Well, there are wins and losses, but there are many strange things in the hands of Mo Xiu, which kills us by surprise, but we have less wins." She said, her heroic eyebrows were filled with coldness. Killing intent.

Not only her, but also Yi Xuan and Sheng Yunshen, there is a kind of murderous air in them.

Originally, Sheng Yunshen looked a little naive. After this period of experience, he gradually became mature and stable, which made Wen Qiao feel that he did not recognize him.

This shows how old wars are.

Wen Qiao couldn't help sighing.

Qin Hongdao chatted with them for a while and then got up and left. They had to go on patrol to prevent the magic repair from sneaking. Although there are many cultivators on the battlefield, many of them are injured. Those who are not injured must take the responsibility and cannot relax at all times.

After they left, Ning Yuzhou was not idle, and went to set up a protection formation.

Wen Qiao laid hands on him and protected him at the same time. Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu had nothing to do. The two decided to look around, and by the way, they also explored the situation on the Mo Xiu side, knowing themselves and the enemy.

The camp is not big, and Ning Yuzhou only spent one day arranging the king-level formation.

When the formation was activated, the cultivators in the camp were immediately relieved, and their special respect for Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao was not only because of Ning Yuzhou's ability, but also because they were both true monarchs in the Yuanhuang realm.

When the formation was ready, Shi Wuming and Wentutu also returned, bringing them back detailed news.

There are a total of 20 Yuanhuang Realm stationed on the battlefield, from the Chixiao Sect and other forces. They are guarding the battlefield here, contending with the demons. There is war in peacetime, and everyone takes turns.

There are also a dozen Yuanhuang realms on the demon cultivator's side, but because the demon cultivator's methods are even more weird, every time they unexpectedly attack, they suppress the right way, so that the right way has to send more people. In contrast, Mo Xiu didn't send many people, and even gave people the illusion that they were preserving their strength.

"It's not an illusion." Liu Ruozhu sighed, "Magic Xiu is indeed conserving strength. As for what they want to do, I don't know what to do."

This also worries Zheng Dao, always feel that Mo Xiu is brewing some terrible conspiracy.

"Fortunately, the Yuan Emperor Realm on the Mo Xiu side has not yet taken action, otherwise the situation will change more quickly." Liu Ruozhu said worriedly.

The Yuan Emperor Realm is the top combat power of the Saint Martial Continent. Once they make a move, I'm afraid that the entire Saint Martial Continent will be swept into the battlefield, which will be devastating to the entire continent.

The ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty have a common tacit understanding, there is no life or death feud, and will not easily make a move. As long as Moxiu doesn't break this rule, the righteous Yuan Emperor Realm will not make a move.