604 : Moxiu vs Right way

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After Ning Yuzhou listened, his face was a little weird, but he couldn't help but smile when he saw her worried look.

"Don't worry, Aha." He took her hand and promised, "I will always be myself, and no one can replace it! Even if one day, I become something you are not familiar with, you just need to understand and still it will be me!"

Wen Qiao was a little confused when she heard it, and when she was confused, she became more and more sure that her master was right.

It seems that the evil cultivator's soul did affect her family husband, and I think it is. The evil cultivator's soul is dark red, and you don't know how many sins have been committed. It can be said that it is a serious sin. If the red lotus karma is on fire, It will surely let its soul fly away.

Ning Yuzhou's swallowing of such a sinful soul would definitely affect him, and it might be different someday.

She was full of worries and regrets, buried her face in his arms, and said dullly: "I knew we wouldn't go to the evil repair cave, and you wouldn't..."

Ning Yuzhou gently stroked her hair with gentle eyebrows, "You can't say that. Sooner or later, we have to face the Heavenly Sacred Gate. If we let it go, let the Heavenly Sage Gate use the evil cultivation cave to create more ghost faces and faces. Poisonous orcs are extremely dangerous to the Saint Martial Continent. Alas, the Saint Martial Continent is special, and we can't let it be destroyed."

Wen Qiao rubbed his heart without speaking.

"Aha, don't worry about me, I know in my heart that no one can replace me forever."

When he said this, his expression was indifferent, and the depth of his eyes naturally revealed a kind of arrogance and coldness.

Who can replace him?

Seeing the little unicorns in his eyes, they were a little stunned.

But Wen Qiao was still comforted by these words.

She hugged his waist happily, secretly thinking that if she encounters the Heavenly Sage Gate again in the future, she must watch him firmly and can't let him stand in front.

"Husband, let's practice." Wen Qiao looked up at him.

Ning Yuzhou responded with a smile.

Anyway, with his battered body, he can't do much for the time being, so it's better to let her be relieved and practice together.

Ju Cuifeng calmed down again because of the owner's seclusion.

After another year, Liu Ruozhu and his party returned.

When they heard that Ning Yuzhou was sober, they were very happy. They had thought about seeing him, but they had to give up when they learned that they were in retreat.

Sheng Zhenhai looked at the Taoist couple and the three apprentices, and found that the two years of fighting had changed their aura, especially his son Sheng Yunshen, who was already in the late stage of the Yuan Ling Realm, and in some time, he might be able to advance to Yuan Zong. territory.

"Yes, Yunshen has to work hard." Sheng Zhenhai gave a rare compliment in comfort.

It is a pity that unfilial sons are accustomed to hitting old fathers, "Father, I will catch up with you soon, and you will also call me seniors then."

Sheng Zhenhai slapped his speechless son out of the hall, slammed his hand to shut the hall door, and spoke with his wife.

Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan were implicated and swept out of the hall together.