Chapter Ten: Each Girl's Specialty

Start from the beginning

Regie's eyes widened. He didn't expect that last statement. "You think my outfits usually look good?"

"Mhmm." Rosie nodded. "I look at everyone's outfits everyday and I think I would have to say I like your's the best out of you and your friends."

"Really?" Regie found himself smiling. "How come you've never said anything?"

Rosie shrugged. "We aren't that close."

"Don't you compliment people on the street if you like what they are wearing?"

"Of course! But that's different. You aren't necessarily a stranger but you aren't a friend either so I can't just compliment you."

Regie scoffed. He didn't see the logic she was giving. "You're logic makes no sense."

Rosie groaned and looked at the male, upset that he wasn't understanding. "Wouldn't you have thought weird thoughts if I complimented your outfit everyday?"

Regie thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Nope, it would actually brighten my day."

"Right." Rosie snickered. "Because your ego needs to be boosted."

Regie snickered. "It's okay. I'll know what you're thinking everyday from now on."

Rosie rolled her eyes but found herself smiling as Regie left the room. She finished off her snapchat posts before going along with her day.

*****

Ryan was looking for something when he went out to the garage to see if he had left it in the car. When he got out there, he saw Angel dancing to some music. He froze as he never expected it. After finishing up her dance, Angel grabbed her phone as the music stopped playing. Hearing the garage door open, she looked over to see who it was.

"Ryan, you scared me." Angel said.

"I...I did?" He muttered, still shocked by the situation. "It didn't seem like it. You continued to dance...so well too..."

Angel giggled. "You think I dance well?"

"I...yeah." The male stared, his cheeks growing a tint of red. "I didn't know you danced."

"Yeah, a lot of people don't know that." Angel brushed her hair behind her ear, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Why are you doing it in the garage, though?" Ryan asked, walking up to the female to have a normal volume level conversation.

"I don't like when people watch me." Angel looked down.

Ryan looked over to see her phone, immediately recognizing that she was filming for TikTok.

"Yet you post so millions of people can see?" He asked, pointing to her phone.

"That's different." Angel said, sitting down to catch her breath.

"How so?" Ryan asked, sitting beside her.

The immersion in the conversation Ryan had gave Angel butterflies, but she couldn't deny him.

"Well..." She tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach. "On social media, people only see what I want them to see. I can edit it however I want. In the real world, I can't do that. I don't care what people think of me on social media like I do how people in my life think of me."

"You mean your friends don't know that you dance?" Ryan asked.

"No! Of course they do!" Angel exclaimed. "I guess just with all of them and all of you, I didn't want to get in the way or bother anyone so I feel most comfortable in the garage. Plus, I love the way the sound bounces off the walls."