Pwuppets!

Hinatas pov

I covered my mouth as the red head murdered the other ninjas with sand. It was horrorfying and he seemed to enjoy it.

"Well we got our second scroll" the puppet guy grinned "Well let's get going. There's nothing more for us here"

"no" the red head said in a chilling tone "I need more. More bodies to fill my empty soul"

"no way garra" the puppet guy grabbed him by his shirt "we're not wasting time here fulfilling your creepy needs. Sometimes you just gotta listen to your big brother"

"Well it's a good thing I don't consider you my brother" he spat.

The puppet guy looked like he was about to snap when..

"pwuppet!" kiba was standing behind him with a childish smile on his face!

"kiba!" I gasped.

"he must have regressed when we weren't looking" shino sweated nervously.

"but why did he go towards them?" I asked "he's scared of everyone when he's little!"

"hard to say" shino muttered "doesn't really matter what happened though. This is a bad situation"

"good some fresh meat" garra grinned before sending his sand over to kiba. Me and shino were ready to jump into action when...

"don't even think about it" the puppet guy threw him down, knocking his sand away.

He bent down to kibas level "hey little man. Do you like my puppet?"

"yeah yeah" kiba bounced around excitedly.

"aww your a cute little guy aren't you" he ruffled his hair "Where's you team?" he looked around for us.

"hinata get down!" shino pushed me down when they looked in our direction.

"he must be a stray" the blonde chuckled.

Shino turned to me "hinata we have to leave"

"but what about kiba" I looked back at him anxiously.

"you heard what kiba said. Those guys are too strong for us" shino said firmly "it doesn't look like their going to hurt him so let's just get to the end and figure things out from there"

"shino" my tone was completely serious "if your wrong about this I'll never forget you"

"I wouldn't forgive myself" he sighed "now let's go!"

I nodded and picked up akamaru who was trying to run to his master "sorry akamaru but we have to go"

Please let kiba be alright.