Past: Concord, Massachusetts: 1865

Start from the beginning

"Urk!" Andy scrunched her face in disgust, passing the glass to Teddy's open hand.

The two sisters watch amused as Teddy tries to keep a straight face. It was an epic fail.

Andy then grabs Teddy's hands for a dance.

The two made up some goofy dance routines that resembled a headless chicken jumping up and down.

"Laurie, I wrote a letter for you!" Andy smiled.

Laurie answered back, "I'll check the post later!"

Throughout the reception, the crowd watches as Mr. Laurence offers to dance with Aunt March, but she turns him down.

Then Laurie also approached her kneeling. Aunt March feigned disinterest, to cover her absolute delight at the attention.

Andy pulled her twin away to take some more snacks before they ran out.

The party is coming to an end as Aunt March moves to make her departure, she speaks to Meg, who stands with John, Marmee, and Father, "Well, I hope you're happy. Now that you've ruined your life, just like your Mother did by marrying your father."

Despite her meanness, the March family is so happy that they burst out laughing at Aunt March's rudeness.

Father March helped Aunt March's arm in gratitude, "Dear Sister, you are too kind. And thank you for today's festivities."

"You are most welcome" Aunt March patted his hand.

Meg walked closer and attempted to kiss her aunt, "Thank you, Aunt March."

The elder woman leaned away, "Oh, oh, I don't like to be... KISSED!"

Meg apologized, "Oh, I'm sorry"

Aunt March just stared at her, "You will be sorry when you've tried love in a cottage and found it a failure!"

Marmee took an arm to escort the elder March.

Meg smiled sweetly, "It can't be worse than some people find in big houses."

Aunt March called back, "I understood your meaning, my dear"

Meg and John laughed making their way to their new home.

Aunt March leaned to Marmee, "I don't miss a THING"

Marmee smiled, letting the older woman walk-off, "You are not entirely wrong."

Aunt March harrumphed, "I may not always be right, but I am NEVER wrong."

Amy and Andy came, each holding on to their aunt's arms, Aunt March gratefully accepting their hands, "Thank goodness, here are the only sane members of the family. I really can't take any more of this."

Andy and Amy lead her away, and Marmee lets them go.

The twins get Aunt March into a carriage and then let out a cry of joy. They ran to Marmee, who is now standing with Jo.

"Marmee!"

"Marmee! Aunt March is going to Europe and-"

Jo interrupted their cheering, "--wants me to go with her! How wonderful! Now I know why I spent all those boring hours reading to her '' Throwing her arms around the twins.

Amy guiltily bursts her bubble, "No, she... she wanted us-" gesturing to Andy and herself, "to come. As her companions."

Jo was stunned, "Europe? With you two?"

Amy nodded, "She wants me to work on my art, and my French, of course"

Andy tried to mitigate the situation, "You don't really like French do you, Jo?"