Chapter Three: Cat and Mouse (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"With all due respect Pomegranate, spit it out," Red Velvet said as he interrupted Pomegranate's lecture, causing Pomegranate to have yet another couple of wicked giggles escape from her voice.

"Remember that one mission long ago in the tower? In which someone had once intervened with our plans and who you almost murdered before I forced her onto her knees due to the forced reflection I gave her?" Pomegranate asked as covered her mouth with her clothed cover hand, hiding her smirk.

Red Velvet didn't remember much of those times, but quickly had a flashback towards the cookie with that familiar golden phyllo veil. But as soon as he remembered that specific golden phyllo veil, Red Velvet's eyes widened as Pomegranate gave a satisfied smirk alongside Licorice who chuckled at Red Velvet's reaction.

"He he! I may not have known about that 'Pastry' cookie, but I've heard she's heavily independent, a mixture of cruelty and prosecutor. I even heard she even killed cookies with her crossbow!" Licorice said as he chuckled.

"If the murdering tendencies from her past and even now are true, she could be a wonderful addition to your mafia group!" Licorice continued as he laughed slightly in a maniacal tone.

Red Velvet thought of it, and didn't feel necessarily any regret, he was surprised he didn't remember her much, especially despite his once past mission in which he faced off with Pastry. He couldn't help but not even feel pissed, but rather intrigued, seduced at the idea of making Pastry fall in love with him.

"It would be a wonderful idea to play a lovely game of cat and mouse with her, ah, that familiar golden phyllo veil brings back so many memories. I won't tell her how I know her, I'll simply make up a lie and wait for her to guess," Red Velvet said as he looked at Pomegranate and Licorice.

Parfait had noticed the plans of Red Velvet, and noted it to herself. Despite Parfait possibly not being able to escape Pomegranate's debt anytime soon, she knew that if she saw the cookie with a golden phyllo veil, Parfait could have a chance to escape.

And to even help Pastry be prevented from becoming another one of Red Velvet's victims. At least, that's Parfait thought.

Was Pastry really going to be toyed with by Red Velvet, the more logical answer. Or was it possible that the mafia had fallen in deep interest with Pastry off the bat? Not love possibly, but a deep interest to corrupt her.

"I'll play her around for a bit," Red Velvet said as he continued to twirl his glass shot cup. "I'll make her feel isolated, I'll make her learn her place in society. And possibly, I could do other plans for her and me, I wouldn't go too rough, at least for the beginning of our game."

Pomegranate and Licorice smirked and giggled in excitement at the pure idea of Red Velvet both manipulating and possibly playing Pastry.

Red Velvet's game of Cat and Mouse will be much more different. He already had it planned out.

A game in which Pastry would be the mouse and Red Velvet would be the cat. Pastry would try to run away from Red Velvet's embrace, yet Pastry would slowly fall into the guilty pleasure of loving a mafia like him, a murderer who never cared for any emotions of his victims. As soon as he finished chasing after Pastry, he would force Pastry to try and chase him pathetically, making her become so desperate for him.

He would love to see that adorable face, those sweet icey blue eyes that would water and shine with tears, her face turning with fluster and blush as she would cry and become obedient. He would enjoy every single bit of it, he would love to interfere with Pastry's independence by making her dependent on him.

The dirty fantasies of getting with Pastry in her most desperate state, causing her to easily submit to him. The way she would beg and be flustered and embarrassed in her emotions and desperation for him, the way Red Velvet would be so rough yet gentle with his beloved, oh the sheer idea of forcing Pastry to look up at Red Velvet while he corrupted her with sheer pleasure yet guilt.