"don't say if you don't want to" ranboo added onto the end of his sentence, flicking the indicator down.

"i think i might start crying again if i explain" i blurted, fidgeting in the seat a little.

"don't worry then!" he reassured me, turning his eyes back on the road.

"what do you even want to do now?" i asked , as ranboo pulled into his driveway. "wrong driveway, dumbass"

"i meant to park here. you're mom will know if you're home and she'll freak out. my mom and dad are on holiday right now."

"smart thinking boss man" i laughed, getting out of the car.

"ooh! i have an idea!" ranboo jogged to catch up to me as i opened his front door.

"what?" i turned the key in his door and walked inside.

"we could do a movie stream on my alt account. like pick a movie and do a watch party or something" he continued. "i did it with tubbo once"

"i watched that stream last week" i laughed, walking up the stairs , ranboo trailing behind me.

"athena is a ranboo stan? #confirmed?"

"not this again" i sighed, stepping into ranboos room. "but yeah that sounds like fun, we should do the kissing booth and just take the piss out of it"

"haha! yeah we should!" he agreed with me and began setting everything up.

time skip 8:12pm

"why do we have to wait so long to streammm" i turned around and shuffled myself off his bed backwards, so i was hanging upside down. "i'm bored"

"i'm literally about to go live , patience" he laughed.

"ughhhh" i grunted, sticking my middle finger up at him.

"be careful athena , i swear to god if you pass out again, i might also pass out"

i heard him click his mouse a couple times, and then i literally flew off the bed from fright.

"HEY CHAT!" ranboo exclaimed at the top of his lungs.

"RANBOO! FOR FUCKS SAKE" i groaned, rubbing my head. "I LITERALLY HAVE A CONCUSSION NOW"

"CHAT ATHENA JUST FELL OFF MY BED, HAHAHA" he laughed, beginning to read the chat.

"i'll pass out again if you're not careful, ender boy" i warned, getting up off of the floor.

"no please! please don't" he turned to face me immediately

"another #simpboo moment chat, clip it!" i leant over the back of his chair so i could look at the webcam.

"hi chat ! hi guys" i said, giving them a warm smile. ranboos chat is literally so much nicer than mine.

"okay athena i'm turning off the webcam now because i want to take off my mask and glasses" he switched off his webcam quickly, then took his mask and glasses off.

chat

athenastan: HE FACE REVEALED TO HER
mrsinnitt: ATHENA HAS SEEN HIM?
yesiamgay: WHAT? FACE RVL?
dsmp.fan: FACE REVEAL TO ATHENA?

"chat" he sighed "athena and i are neighbours, and we can see each others rooms from our own houses. you don't seriously believe she's never seen my face, right?"

"oh my god chat" i burst into a fit of laughter "no way did you think that i hadn't seen his face"

time skip 1 hour into the movie.

ranboo pov

athena and i had moved my couch to the front of my computer screen, so that we could see the movie and still be comfortable .

we were sat side by side, her legs were up on the couch and mine were dangling off the side.

"what even is that part, the logic makes no sense" she pointed at the screen

"you've said that so many times" i laughed, following on with a yawn.

"chat! ranboo is tired #tiredboo he just yawned"

"you've yawned like 50 times, be quiet" i chuckled, giving her a playful punch to the shoulder.

"hey! not true" she returned the playful punch to the shoulder.

time skip 20 minutes more

"that was literally the most stupid thing elle has done." i said, raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

no response from athena.

"athe-" i suddenly felt something drop onto my shoulder.

she had fallen asleep on me. her breathing was long and even, and her eyes were shut lightly, a small smile etched on her face, even in sleep.

"who's the sleepy one now" i whispered, looking down on her face.

"chat! athena fell asleep! #sleepythena, clip it" i whisper shouted into the mic. "sleepythena doesn't work as well as tiredboo or sleepyboo though"

"sorry chat but i'm gonna end it here!" i said, reaching to my mouse carefully, trying not to wake the sleeping girl.

"bye chat! goodnight!!" i whisper shouted before clicking on the end stream button , and shutting my computer down.

uhhhh.... do i go to sleep? do i get up? do i move her? what do i do?

surely i cant move her right? no... and i cant get up because then i'd move her...

so...

1294 words

cute lil cliffhanger xx

go eat n drink, i luv u <3