Ch.2:Sludge Monster Incident

Third Person POV:

Currently, Yamasaki was attending her math class at Tsubasa Private Academy for Girls. Narumi was holding her head with the palm of her hand, her amethyst eyes were zoning out towaeds the window beside her desk, ignoring her teacher's algebra lecture without a care in the world.

"And with that, our answer would be...?" The teacher looked around his classroom, looking for a student to pick on. When his eyes landed on Narumi, he pointed his chalk in her direction. "Yamasaki, what do you think the answer is?"

'38.6.'

"38.6." She answered.

Her teacher was baffled. 'S-She didn't even look at the chalkboard...' The teacher thought to himself. After he composed himself, he announced she was correct, and wrote it down on the board.

Narumi continued to tune out her surroundings again, unable to keep her mind focused on lessons today. Her mind kept drifting back to the past against her will.

'You'll never learn anything if you keep zoning out like this.' Havoc grumbled.

Narumi frowned slightly at his mental intrusion, but wasn't too ungrateful about it. Havoc had his moments when he was a useful distraction for her. Right now, for example; in a blink of an eye, the school bell rang to signal the students for lunch.

When lunchtime came around, Narumi's friends sat in the desks that surrounded her own to hang out and chat. After Narumi finished her meal, she grabbed her phone from her bag. But, before she could unlock her phone, Havoc's voice returned.

'Are you sure you want to check?'

'Shut up.'

Narumi

Hope that's alright with you...?