"What's wrong with mommy?" Kiyomi questions as Moki nods.

Momo doesn't answer as she pulls her wife's body up, she puts her ears to her chest to hear a heartbeat and then soon laughter fills her ears.

She looks at her wife who is just fine,"What the fuck Katsuki?!" She speaks helping her up.

Bakugou continues to laugh as she stands up.

"It was just a little prank." She speaks, her kids rush to her and hug her they're really glad she's ok, so is Momo but it bothers her that she did that.

Momo storms up the stairs making Katsuki confused.

"Alright you two go put your stuff in your rooms." Bakugou tells them before going up stairs to go check on her wife.

As she gets to the door she reaches out to twist the knob, but the door seems locked.

"Mo what's wrong? Why did you lock the door?" She asks knocking on the door.

Momo doesn't respond, Bakugou sighs and walks away going to tend to her kids.

--------

After Katsuki fed her children she puts them to bed and goes back to her room door.

She stands in front of the door,"I made dinner." She starts and when she doesn't get a response she starts talking again,"Mo if it's about that prank I pulled, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that knowing you were already concerned about me hurting myself." She apologizes.

She hears the door open, Momo comes out and kisses her before pulling her into the room.

She could feel her wife starting to cry in the kiss, she pulls away and hugs her wife.

"I thought I lost you and our child." Momo sobs bringing her wife even close.

Katsuki rubs her crying wife's back,"I'm fine ok just breath." She comforts, she hears her wife crying die down to sniffling.

Momo pulls away and kisses her wife again.

She takes Katsuki to their bed and gently pushes her on the bed.

She gets on the bed and kisses Her again, Katsuki pulls away sitting up,"I'm pregnant remember, it might hurt the baby."

"It won't, I searched it." She informs.

Bakugou rolls her eyes and takes off her pants, Momo kisses her and pushes her back down helping her with her pants.

She pulls away and takes off her own pants.

"Condom." Bakugou speaks earning a nod from her wife.

Momo takes their underwear off and she puts on a condom, she looks to make sure there is no hole in it when she doesn't find one she hovers her now naked wife.

"I'll put it in slowly." She soothes her.

She lines her dick up with her wife's entrance.

Momo leans down and kisses her wife while she slowly slides it in.

She pulls back to check her wife,"Are you fine? Does it hurt?" She questions.

"I'm fine" Katsuki replies her wife nods and moves her hips, Katsuki makes a noise and pulls her wife close.

Momo kisses Katsuki's neck as she slowly thrusts, Katsuki whines at the pace.

Momo understands and quickens her pace, Bakugou moans and tries to muffle herself by biting Momo's shoulder. She doesn't wanna wake her kids.

Momo winces at the pain but continues her hips at a steady pace.

"Mo" Katsuki's muffled moan sounded in her ear.

"I know suki bring your legs up for me." Momo tells her wife trying to get them to cum faster.

Katsuki lets go of her shoulder and brings Momo's face close to kiss her.

They kiss as Momo hits another spot, that spot being her prostate.

Katsuki almost screams in the kiss as Momo repeatedly hits her prostate.

They pull away from the kiss, Katsuki throws her head back moaning her wife's name which encourages her to speed her thrusts.

"M-Mo please" she whines out.

"It's alright" she gently coos as her wife moans loudly as she cums.

She continues to thrust until she came in the condom moaning at the feeling.

Momo pulls out and gives Katsuki some time, she takes the full condom off and tie it.

She kisses Katsuki's forehead and looks at her.

"Need me to help you in the tub?" She questions.

Her wife nods before pulling her down to kiss her lips this time.

"You can eat first though." Katsuki tells her, Momo nods kissing her cheek and walking out of the room to go to the kitchen.

Finished.

I hope this request was how you wanted it to be, I couldn't find the messages so I had to go off what I remembered.