Part 1

"come on shona, i need to get some smokes," my boyfriend, Matt, shouted "coming" i answer. i walked down the stairs and met him at the door, "finally, what took you so long?" he snapped. "sorry," i told him as we walked out, we were walking down main street when we approached the shop and the sons of anarchy bikes were outside, they waked out and matt went to school with jax so he stopped to talk. "hey jax, how's it going." Matt said as jax shook his hand, "hey matt. its going good how's you." he asked as matt just nodded. "i herd you were looking for a mechanic, i sent my cv in and hope to hear back soon," Matt said and i looked at him shocked. "you never told me."  said ad he looked at me with a look on his face that scares me. "did i ask you to speak" he snapped and i bowed my head in fear, "well i remember how you work so whey dont we have a look around at the garage and see what you think" jax said as matts eyes went wide, "yea lets go," he said and we made our way to the garage. 

*Jax POV*

i cant believe how he spoke to his girlfriend, i decided to give him the job and hopefully we can help her. when we got to the lot we showed them both around and at the end he had a huge smile on his face, i kind of wanted to sap it off him but i had to play cool, "well the jobs yours," i told him as he got exited and he shook our hands, "go to the bar and celebrate i just need to speak to my mum. i walked in to the office and explained everything to my mum, "poor girl how can i help?" she asked. "can you give her a job so we can keep her close?" i asked as she nodded. "i hugged my mum and walked back to the bar. 

Saved by the sonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें