Off could vaguely remember the girl Joss was talking about although he could be wrong about the hair color or shape of her eyes. Off was too focused on Gun to notice those details in the people around him.

"What happened? Did she turn you down?"

Joss shook his head. "No, no, that's not it. Things were going pretty well with us, me and Mild. She briefly left for restroom break but Regina appeared out of nowhere before Mild got back."

"Regina? The girl you slept with on our first night here?"

"Huge frickin' mistake, bro. Didn't know she'd turn out to be so clingy. She jumped on me and drunk as she was, started kissing me."

Off was trying not to laugh at his friend's bad luck. "Let me guess, Mild saw that and left without hearing you out?"

"I was pretty sure she did becuase after I somehow got rid of Regina, Mild was nowhere to be found."

"Guess you won't have to look too long." Off said, his lips pointing at the group who just walked into their class.

What a pleasant surprise.

Gun was wearing Off's shirt which he tucked into his denim jeans that showed off his slim waist. He was happily chatting with Mild, along with two other friends, a girl and a guy.

Joss patted Off in the shoulder. "Damn, you got a magic dick or what? Gun is practically glowing."

"Fine, fine. I'll help you out." Off knows that Joss is just sweet talking him to help, but if his friend and Gun's friend are together, it's going to be an additional connection between them.

"But you better be serious about Mild, dude. I'm kinda exclusive with Gun so if you mess up with his friend, my chances of getting laid are on the line too."

"Whoa, wait. You, exclusive? After just one night? You haven't slept with the the same person for at least a year now, right?"

Gun spotted Off looking at him. He did a cute little wave before taking his seat. Off responded with a wink and kissy face.

"Well, they're not Gun."

*****

"Papii!" Gun made his way from where he and his friends were seated to Off and Joss.

"Hey baby," Off said, his hand immediately going to the back of Gun's neck to pull him closer and kiss his forehead.

Gun was pleased with Off being so openly touchy. It felt like Off was marking his territory and at the same time fulfilling his promise to not sleep with anyone else other than Gun.

"We're having lunch at that new Chinese place few blocks away from campus. Wanna come with us?"

"I was about to ask you and your friends to have lunch with me and my friend Joss here, too."

Gun briefly looked at Joss and his bright smile faded. Mild obviously told Gun what happened.

"It's his treat, baby. Tell your friends they can order to their heart's content."

Gun seemed to ponder on the idea. "Let me ask my friends if they're okay with it."

Gun went back to his seat to grab his things and consult with his friends.

"When did I agree to paying for lunch?"

"When you said you needed my help to win Mild." Off said cheekily. "A few hundred bucks shouldn't hurt, dude."

*****

"Few hundred bucks, huh? More like a few thousand bucks. I haven't spend this much since I got here." Joss whispered angrily to Off as the former handed his AMEX to the waiter.

"At least you got Mild talking to you again."

"Talk? She hasn't said anything to me other than "please pass the sauce" and "can I get a tissue please". You call that talking?"

Off was trying not to laugh. Gun's friends were as feisty and sassy as him.

"Thanks for the lunch, Papii." Gun said to Off sweetly.

"It's Joss' treat, baby. Although if you aren't busy, I can treat you to dessert."

Mild perked up with the suggestion. "I've been dying to go to that Korean Bingsu place at Harvard square."

Off grinned and produced four vouchers for free Korean bingsu. "I supposed you're talking about this one?"

Mild's eyes widened. "How did you get that?"

"I know the owner. So you guys game for some sweets?"

Gun and his friends were clearly excited. Joss, on the other hand, kicked Off's leg under the table. Off gave him a look, as if telling him to just watch since he isn't done yet.

"I have one condition, though. Let me borrow Gun for the rest of the afternoon."

Gun's friends exchanged knowing glances while a cute pink blush painted Gun's cheeks.

"We took my car here, Papii. Can I just drop them off before I go with you?"

"Joss could drive them. Then we can take your car to my place," Off said with a shrug.

Mild looked at the vouchers, and then to Joss, then back to the vouchers.

"Fine, you win."

*****

"You are so naughty, Papii" Gun said when Off broke their kiss to let him breathe. He had Gun pressed against the door of his suite - that's the farthest they could reach before they're on each other again, kissing and touching and undressing each other.

While they were both topless, both men still have their jeans on despite their growing erection.

"Joss is a good guy, baby. Let's give him a chance to sort things out with Mild."

Gun laughed at the idea of the huge guy trying to please Mild. "I wanted to taste the Bingsu, too. Can we go try it later?"

"Anything for you, baby. I actually have a dozen more of those vouchers." Off said as his lips sucked on the sensitive spot behind Gun's ear, making the him moan in pleasure.

"Hmmm...have you tried it before? Was it good?"

Off nodded. "Tastes like the authentic one you can get in Korea. I know something that tastes better though." Off said as he exchanged places with Gun. With his back flat against the door, Off led Gun's hand to his hard-on. "This. This definitely tastes better than Bingsu."

Gun could feel his body heat up with the feel of Off getting harder with his touch. "Really, now?" Gun asked, his tongue seductively licking his lower lips.

"You should give it a try, baby."

In an instant, Gun was on his knees, pulling Off's jeans and boxers in one swift move. "Hello, baby. Miss me?"

Off watched as Gun licked his shaft in a torturous but delicious pace. He took the entire length in his mouth, until the tip reached the back of his throat. He fit his lips tightly around Off, sucking as if he was enjoying an ice popsicle. Gun also played with his balls, teasing it with light touches of his fingers.

"Ahh..Gun, baby...ahhh, your mouth is fucking heaven on earth, baby." Off said, his hands caressing Gun's hair and keeping him in place.

Gun continued pleasuring Off with his mouth and hands. He was licking, sucking and stroking Off in ways that drove Off crazy with desire.

"I'm close baby, hngggghhh...ahhhh... so fucking close..."

Off gently pulled away from Gun's mouth as he came on his chest. Off called Gun's name over and over again, as if it made his climax a hundred times more pleasurable.

"Gun, baby, ahh shit. You're so addicting, baby."

Gun felt proud seeing how he affects the gorgeous man infront of him. Off bent down to kiss him and help him stand straight.

Gun shimmied out of his jeans, swaying his hips more than necessary. 

"My turn, Papii."