Connection

Raven Prov.

"So how old are you?" he asked, "Um, well I just turned 20 today" I replied with a bit of humor, we were both nervous but happy. 

"Sorry I'm a bit nervous about all of this" I said honestly, "Yea, so am I, I never expected any of this to happen" he said back.

"Damian, do you even want to marry me?" I asked.

"I- Of course I do" he said.

"Really?, but we just met" I said. "I know but to be honest I though you were an angel when I first saw you". I started blushing.

"Um, thank you" I said blushing.

"So I never really knew the kingdom of Azerath had a princess, I always though it was just the six princes" he said trying to start a conversation.

"Well most of our people were forced to stay in the kingdom and not cross the walls, they used to say rumors that there was a darkness waiting on the other said of the wall" I replied.

"So you've never left the palace?" he ask me.

"No I am only allowed to be either inside or in the garden but even then I have to have guards with me" I tell him.

(Time Skip)

Damian Prov.

Tonight was going great, I never knew we would have so much in common. We kept walking in the garden until her maid came to tell us there was another announcement.

We went back inside only to see the Duke standing in the middle of the dance floor with a few other nobles, they looked at us and said, "Prince Damian we would like to have a word with you" said one of the men.

I agreed and we went some were private, then they closed the door behind them, "Alright what's this about?" I ask.

"Prince Damian we wanted to know if you are deciding to have a mistress or a harem?" asked the prime minister.

They all looked at me with urgent glares, I knew what type these men were and their families are no different, they to have a high status, power, and riches. 

But I was not going to give them what they wanted, I knew better and I was not going to be tempted by a bunch of gold diggers.

"No I will not be having  a harem or talking a mistress, I plan to stay loyal to my future wife" I tell them with honor.

"B-but what about my daughter Djin your highness, you to have been in love since you were children, surely you wouldn't leave her for an arranged marriage" said the Duke.

"I have never had feelings for Djin, and yes I will go through the marriage with the Princess" I say.

They all looked mad and hurt so I excused myself and went back to the party, those people are crazy if they think I'm a player to be with more than one woman.

Raven Prov.

Damian came back to the party and sat next to me, "What happened?" I ask him.

"Nothing important" he replied

(Time Skip)

After the party ended everyone went to sleep but Damian said he wanted to walk me back to my room and I agreed. We talked about our childhood and his was VERY interesting and we were like that until we reached me room.

"Well here we are" I say with a sigh, I didn't want this to end.

"Very well, then I shall see you for breakfast tomorrow morning" he said.

Then I got the courage to give him a kiss on the cheek then I tuned to go into my room until I was pulled back and we were so close that our lips met.

'What a great birthday' I thought

To be continued.....

I hope you all like this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it. Until the next one my loves❤❤😊😊👍🏼