Arrangement

Bruce Prov.

After everyone was sent home me and Talia went into King Trigon's office to see what they wanted to talk to us about. We knocked on the door and one if the servants opened it and told us to wait in there.

"Thank you for meeting with us" said Tigon as he and Arella entered the room. "Your welcome, I think well all know what this meeting is about, don't we? I ask

"Yes, this is about the joining of our kingdoms" said Trigon. "Damian will be a great ruler once he and Rachel are married", he added. "Yes, just by looking at them we could already tell they are a match".

"Rest assured they will be married but when Rachel turns 20, we also decided to not let them see each other until then" Arella said. "If I may ask why?", asked Talia." Because after today's incident its not safe for her or Damian to travel and visit so we have to make sure they stay away from any other suiter" replied Trigon.

"Very well, we will make sure, but I must say that my son will be to attractive to get the ladies of him", Talia said which made us all laugh. "Well then until Rachel turns 20 we will hide them from each other, but we will stay in contact".

"Alright, if that is all we will take our leave" i said. "Of course, and thank you again for coming" said Arella.

(20 Years Later)

Rachel Prov.

"Try this one on princess" said Donna my lady in waiting, I was trying on my new dresses for my birthday in one day. Father said we will have a special guest so he hold me to look more beautiful than I already was whatever that meant.

"I love this one, it hugs my body perfectly" I told her, "Alright this one it is" she said.  Knock Knock. " Can I come in?" asked a soft voice.

"Yes brother" I replied, Jared came in and kissed my cheek, "Are you exited for your party?" he asked me.

"Yes, I just can't believe I will be twenty in just in one day" I said surprised. "Well I just hope you will be happy after" he said " What does that mean" I asked confused, "Nothing forget I said anything" he replied leaving me confused.

(Time Skip)

The day was here and I couldn't believe it, it felt like just yesterday I was in the garden playing with my brothers now I will be a full adult. Everything was ready and perfect all the guest were already in the ball room and I was in my dress. I am waiting in the hallway until the doors open.

Here we go .... I thought

Rachel's Dress

Rachel's Dress

I lope you all like this chapter.🥰🥰❤❤ Comment if you have nay suggestions, I want your ideas to be apart of my stories❤❤