600 : Unconscious

Start from the beginning

Shi Wuming spoke nonsense solemnly, but it sounded reasonable and well-founded, and everyone present seemed to believe it.

There is no way if you don't believe it, Ning Yuzhou is unconscious, and they dare not easily explore his Sea of ​​Consciousness, worrying that his soul is fighting against the evil cultivator, and exploring it will only harm him.

Wen Qiao looked at the person in her arms complicatedly.

She knew that he could kill the ghost head, it would be a great price, and she could feel his weakness. But she didn't know it would be so serious, or that he acted too lightly and deceived everyone, no one could detect the abnormality.

For a while, the people on the scene could not help becoming quiet.

Ning Yuzhou was not awake, they did not dare to do anything, they could only quietly wait for the result.

In the quiet void, a low moan-groan sounded.

Di Xun and the others looked up and saw Min Kuangxing, who was lying on the ground not far away, sitting up.

Everyone was shocked and looked over defensively, then saw Min Kuangxing looking over cautiously, and said in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"Uncle San?"

"Senior Min?"

"Great Uncle?"

Everyone called out carefully, for fear that this person was a disguised evil cultivator.

Min Kuangxing replied casually, and walked towards them with his body, while asking: "When did you come here? What happened to my Ning Xian brother?"

Wen Qiao looked at him for a while, and suddenly burst into tears, "Great Uncle, you're all right..."

Min Kuangxing was taken aback. He saw the great-granddaughter who was always strong and calm and always liked to hold Ning Yuzhou crying with a cold face. He was so panicked that he quickly said, "Don’t cry, I’m fine, I was previously seized by the evil cultivator. But when the evil cultivator seized the home, I knew I was not the opponent, so I fled into the depths of the sea of ​​knowledge and used the formation to protect the soul..."

As a king-level array mage, it is very common to establish an array protection in the depths of the sea of ​​consciousness, and only a king-level array mage can do it. Throughout the ages, people who want to win the king-level array mage are not easy.

Di Xun also thought of this, and relaxed.

She said excitedly: "Uncle San, you are fine..."

"Where is Xie Xiu's soul?" Min Kuangxing asked with a calm face, his eyes swept over the people present, recalling what he saw when he woke up just now, and he had a bad premonition in his heart, "Could it be that Xie Xiu left my body? To take away my brother Ningxian?"

Wen Tutu said depressively, "Exactly! Great Uncle, how did you get rid of that evil cultivator before?"

Min Kuangxing was stunned, and said, "I didn't rush." ​​His soul was hiding in the depths of the sea of ​​consciousness, unable to fight against the evil cultivation soul of the Primordial Saint Realm, and even talking about driving him away?

According to Min Kuangxing’s plan, since Xie Xiu dared to take him away, he would definitely use his identity to act. If Xie Xiu used his identity to leave Xie Xiu Dongfu, his two elder brothers would definitely be aware of it, and would have to deal with Xie Xiu by then. Taking precautions, he will also find a way to eliminate the evil cultivator's primordial spirit, so he doesn't worry too much. First of all, protect his primordial spirit and don't be swallowed by the evil cultivator's primordial spirit.