Huggy x S3xualy harassed reader

⚠️WARNING⚠️ this DOES contain topics of s3xu@l h@rassment ⚠️
If you are uncomfortable with this topic PLEASE Read something else!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
you worked at playtime.co, you loved it there. everyday was fun and colorful! Not today.
Currently you were showing a new employee around, and you really didn't like him. This whole times he's just been flirting with you or making weird comments and his eyes are glued to your chest like a magnet.. you were now showing him the power room and how to use the grabpack in case the power goes out, um..well.. you were trying too.

"so you just grab the red button and drag the hand alo-" you were interrupted. " - yeah yeah, power, grabpack I got it. ..." 'rude' you comment to yourself. "You know.." he started "how about we do something a bit more.. fun~" ;) suddenly he pushed you against the wall and pinned your wrists up. you were shocked. "What the actual fuck dude!! Let me go! Now.!" You screaming. "Shhhh, it's ok baby. I know you want this. And I want it to. I also want that delectable body of yours~" he whispered. Shoving a rag in your mouth. You kept trying to scream, twisting and turning in his grip, trying to break free. But that only made him angry. "Shut the fuck up bitch! I'm going to have my way with you if you like it or not." He smirked. And unbuttoned your shirt, groping and squeezing your chest. You started to cry, this can't be happening. This place was the one thing that brought you joy and now it's being destroyed by this disgusting 'man'. You closed your eyes, you couldn't watch this happen, couldn't look at him.

Suddenly the touching stopped and your wrists were released. Then there was loud screaming, "what the actual fuck!!!" The man screamed. You took the rag out of your mouth and opened your eyes to see the one and only Huggy wuggy, though his smile was gone. Instead it was replaced with rows upon rows of sharp teeth. Huggy was holding the man in the air, hissing and growling came from him. Then pop. Huggy ripped the mans head of and squeezed is body so tight it popped. Blood splattered everywhere, on Huggy and you. You screamed and covered your eyes. Sobbing louder then before. You fell to the floor and was shaking like crazy. This was way to much for you.

Then you felt Huggy scoop you up and put you into his lap. You looked up at him, still crying and shaking. His teeth were gone and went back to his normal smile And he purred as he held you tightly, I bit to tightly, he was afraid something was going to happen to you again. He licked the blood and tears off your face well rubbing your back with his big fluffy hand. Your crying numbed and shaking lessened. You were so exhausted from the crying and yelling you leaned into him. You sniffled and closed your eyes, and before you fell asleep you whispered a t-thank you.
You felt safe again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you @sarawwws for requesting this! I tried my hardest 🤚🏻

I also wrote this in school so sorry if the spellings bad 😰