Huggy wuggy x bulliedreader

~ This was a request from @Earthchild0717 :D
~ I tried the best i can! Hope you enjoy 😤

(Also sorry if there's bad spelling)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...........................

    it was pitch black, you were currently in front of the old abandoned toy factory playtime.co. You didn't come here by choice, you were dragged here by your 'friend' Roger.

He was your best friend as a kid! You to did everything together. But things changed as you guys got older, he made new friends that were terrible influence on him. Now he's just a total dick. The only reason he kept you around was because you were like a slave to him. And your to worried about what he'll do to you if you leave.

Roger had his own YouTube channel where he would explore abandoned places, He would steal, vandalize, and graffiti everything. And he had zero respect for anything. So, that's why you were there. Your his own personal camera 'guy'.

"Hurry up idiot." Roger barked. You were currently taking the last board of the door, we'll he was filming his intro video.

'Thank god, finally!' You though to yourself wiping a light sweat you build up off your forehead. You had managed to get the boarders off the entry door after forever now.

Suddenly roger pushed you out of the way and shoved the camera into your hands. "Let's go." He spat.

So here you were, inside the old factory. It was beautiful. The bright colors and immediate happiness and joy it gave off, decorated in a shadow of mystery, and thrill sent shiver down your spine and a glimmer of astonishment glazed over your eyes.

Sadly though, it was being destroyed. Roger was currently spray painting dicks and other annoyingly gross things on the walls. This made your heart burn in disgust and anger. Who and there right minds would want to destroy this place. But the worst part was you couldn't do anything about it, you had to stand there a film it all.

.

He had made you solve all the codes and had snatched the grab pack from your hands.

Roger scanded the blue hand and you both were greeted my a smiling face. Huggy wuggy. "Ew, what the fuck is that. Creepy mother fucker." Roger scoffed at the 'statue'.

You on the other hand we're excited as hell. You have a stuffed plushy of him in your home and new his theme song my heart. He was your favorite character out of the bunch.

Roger started hitting Huggy in the face with the grab pack, well you were reading the post in front of him filled with huggys info.

Then the power went out. You jumped, looking to see that Roger had tried scanned the blue button. Suddenly there was a noise above you sounding like the jingling of keys. You looked up and saw Huggy holding a golden key. 'Was that always there?' You questioned.

".."

After fixing the power (which he made you do) you walked back to see Huggy wuggy was gone. Shit-

.

.

.

You guys were now at the make a friend machine. "What are you waiting for? Get to it." He ordered. Referring to the power.
.
After getting the power back and pulling the levers you watched as your toy was being made, As well as filming the idiot. he was currently painting X's over the machines eyes.
.
(I just trying to skip to the good part. 😤🤚🏻)
.
When your toy was made you put him on the scanner, and the door opened to three passage ways. One you were not fond of. A big black opening. But it seems like that's the only way you guys could go seeing how the two other doors were locked.
So you guys stepped forward. Suddenly! Huggy wuggy popped out of the dark entry way, though he didn't look like normal Huggy wuggy. he had an open mouth with big sharp teeth. You both screamed and ran for it, Roger pushed you out of the way to get to the vent opening. "Get out of my way fuck-face!" He screamed. You looked around to lock eyes with the monster, his mouth slightly closed as he looked at you. You then turned and ran through the vents, Huggy close behind you.
.
You saw a light and ran through in with Roger, but you tripped and slide across the floor but your camera came loose in your grip and it fell of the ledge. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?" Roger yelled! You stood up. "That was so expensive, all my 'hard work' was on that!!!"
You just stared at him, his he really fighting with you at a time like this?! "You've been nothing but an annoyance this whole time, getting in my way, trying to tell me what right and what's not. I hate you, your a loser and worthless piece of shit!." He walked closer to you. A devilish smirk crossed his features. "You know what." He looked down into the void and back up at you. " since my cameras gone, I don't think I'll be needing you anymore." Then suddenly he pushing you off the ledge. And screamed, and gripped onto the reeling. You were going to die. Then you lost you grip and started falling, well, until a familiar fluffy hand grabbed you.
.
Huggys POV:
I was about to bust through the door when I heard yelling. slowly, I peel the door away to see y/n getting screamed at by Roger. I hated him, first he ruins my home, bossing y/n around, and now he's screaming at them? Then I saw roger push y/n off of the edge. Shocked. A ran and grabbed there hand.

No ones POV?:

You looked up to see Huggy wuggy, mouth closed and hands gripping yours tightly, Huggy pulled you up and set you down. Huggy then turned to roger. you stared in disbelief. "Wtf! Stay away from me!" Roger yelled, but Huggy just walked towards him. And let's just say it didn't go well for roger..

Huggy then walked up to you and scooped you up in his arms Holding you tightly. He made his way to his main room where he say down on stage with you in his arms. You were shocked but you weirdly felt comfortable. I mean he did just save you.
You happily snuggled into him, which got you a purr from him. you fell asleep in his arms. Safe and free from roger. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it!! :D

The next things I'll work on is my other request. And maybe something Halloween related for the occasion 🎃

Happy Halloween!! 🎃 🕸 :D