"What the hell dude!" OG yelled

"Dont talk to my sister like that she is only 16. "

"Ok Ok BUt felix and Omar are her age so watch out"

I was now sitting between my two biggest crushes in the world. I just wanted to snuggle and cuddle with both of them, Is that a little extreme naaaah all girls must feel the same way.

I felt a foot touch mine and i saw it was Oscar's. He was smiling at me and I just smiled back. NO longer i yawned and placed my head on his shoulder and he didn't mind it either. I looked over at Caleb and smiled but Caleb was staring at Oscar intensively. If looks could really kill Oscar would be 6 feet under already.

After what i guess 10 minutes of the boys talking. I took out my phone and started texting my friend about what was happening

Ok guess what is happening right now -b

What is happening- A

I have my head on Oscar's shoulder-B

Which one the one in our math class? -a

No the one from the fooo. -B

OmG are you serious, Are you joking with me I know your not liar. -A

I am You dont belive me. What a great friend?-b

I felt Oscar chuckle, he was looking down AT MY PHONE READING WHAT I WAS TXTING.

"Take a pic" he whispered into my ear.

"Are you sure?" I whispered back and he nodded

"Kiss my cheek when i say 3 ok?" i nodded He took my phone took got the camera reading.

"1, 2, 3" When he said three he turned his head so instead on kissing his cheek my lips were on his. I pulled away as soon as i found out what he did and hit him in the head with the pillow. I heard Caleb cracking up with Og and felix while Omar was just looking at me. I moved away from oscar and went to Omar grabbed his hand and pulled his arm around my shoulder and placed my head on his shoulder. He felt tense but i looked at him and he was not tense anymore but felt like he was enjoying it as mush as i was.

IF YOU DANCE ON A POLE DON'T MAKE YOU A HOE, i GOT MONNEY MONNEY! That was my ringtone for Alice the girl i was txting.

" i have to pick it up sorry" I said as i got off the couch and left the bus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hooped you enjoyed the chapter