Chapter 10

Kyurem:No, the disaster will only happen if we are unwilling to the catches. I'm an Alpha of my species or rather the control over snow and ice, the energy is on me, so catching an Alpha without liking is impossible and you've capabilities and you've potential of a champion and I say some of your Pokemon can par with Champion and legendaries , also those delusional mortals who think they can do anything by the use of some machines. Hmmph.... You're the Ruler of the Distortion World your other half may not be with you but you have the same soul so you can use the same power as your other half.

Ash:Alright, *then I took a luxury ball from my bag and placed it on the ground* kyurem we welcome you to our ever growing family, we all will take care of each other and each one of us make sure that we got each other's back, we share each other's pain, we make sure to Achieve our dream! To become the strongest. Are you willing to be a part of our family. I finished the speech,my Pokemon cheered, for having a new family member.

3rd persons pov

Kyurem was happy because of his new family welcomed him as their  family member.

He touched the Luxury ball and transformed into energy and didn't even shook once, he was Caught inside the pokeball, Once Ash quickly took the ball and released  kyurem out.

Ash :Hey Kyurem what do you mean by the same power. I said curiously.

Kyurem:Didn't you get it,you were able to take a lot of attack head on while sparring with them and heal faster, you get Zapped by the Thunderbolt and Flamethrower you got from those two overpowered Pokemon of yours, even your power was locked "said Kyurem with an exasperated sigh along with his Pokemon."

Ash:Now that you mentioned. It's true but I thought it was my Aura*Kyurem along with my Pokemon nodded knowingly*What do you mean by locked. I said curiously.

Kyurem:Ash this is an Aura soul it contains your other half's power, memories and everything. It'll also break your chains of every thing, when  this'll transfer your Half soul back your personality won't Change but you'll slightly Improve.