🗝️Confession🥀

Start from the beginning

No. No. He isn't my dad. He isn't my father. . . He is a murderer. . . He killed his son. . . He didn't matter. . . I'm done with him. . . The true dad to me was Uncle Henry. . .

I wiped my tears and tried to stop crying, Comrade strolled up and sat beside me.
". . . hey, boy. . . Where have you been?" I asked, he whined before laying his head on my lap.

He let me hold him and licked my tears, I laughed a little but held onto his soft fur.
"Are you alright?" Levi asked as he strolled in.
". . . if I'm being honest. . . No." I said.

Levi walked over and sat beside me.
"I cleaned this place before you woke up." He said.
"Heh. . . Was that why everyone was asleep?"
"They were tired. . . Plus we changed our clothes. . ."

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
"Did Michael suffer?" I asked.
". . . I don't think so. . . But he saved us from that lunatic. . ." He said.
"Sounds like Micheal. . . Whenever Da-. . . William would start to get physical with me, he'd jump into my defense and take beatings from him just for me. . ."

Levi held my hand and waited in silence.
"I'm sorry for your loss. . . Micheal was a good person." He answered.

I hugged him and felt comfort as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you. . ." He muttered.
"I love you too. . ." He tilted my face up to him before pressing his lips to mine.

I held him and kissed back, Comrade growled which made us stop and look at him, at first I thought he was growling at Levi, but he wasn't. He was on his feet and snarling at a vent to the right.
"What's wrong boy?" I asked.

He kept snarling at the vent before I heard some low hum. Levi and me stood up and listened, before I saw two white dots from the darkness of the vent.
"What is that?" Levi asked.

Before we could say another word, the large shadow crawled out, it was a blue robotic bunny. It just about leapt at Levi before Comrade jumped on it's back and started to attack it.

I grabbed Levi's hand before running out and yelling for Henry.
"Uncle Henry!!" I screamed.
"Y/n?! What's wrong-"
"That's what's wrong!" I yelled as the blue rabbit ran after us.

Before it could attack us, another animatronic came and shoved down the blue one. It was bigger, it had no face, no arm, it's red glowing eyes. Broken and withered.
"Uncle Henry-"
"Don't move. Their in night mode right now, I placed the toy animatronics in the back room. . . They woke up." He whispered.

"Where are the rest-"
"In the entrance room over there, they are fine. They see us, they know not to move." He said.

The large purple bunny came over and walked right in front of me. I didn't move. I didn't dare to breathe loudly. I didn't look away. It's red eyes focused on me.

I could hear the breathing from it, almost like it was in pain the longer it stood above me. I heard louder steps come from behind the rabbit, I saw a large brown hand on it's shoulder before tapping him.

The bunny turned around and looked at the broken down bear.
"Uncle Henry-"
"Freddy, Bonnie, remember me? Your creator? It's me." He said softly before walking up to the two large animatronics.

They stared at him as he slowly raised his hand to brush on Freddy's arm. The squad walked behind us and watched, their blades drawn out just in case. Levi had his arm around me as Comrade came running to my side.

Henry seemed to have some peace with the tall beings. More came out before Henry began to talk with each one of them, explaining what they can do and what happened throughout the days and nights that they've been shut down.