Chapter 15.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S PETRIFIED!" Orion shouted.

"I must ask you to lower your voice Mr Black." Dumbledore said.

"NO MY FRIEND IS FROZEN AND I WANT TO SEE HIM."

"Orion shouting isn't helping us right now." Theseus murmured, pulling him back.

"You may see him when you have all calmed."

"We're calm." Tom replied quietly.

Dumbledore opened the door and the boys all ran in.

"This bastard froze doing his hair." Theseus shook his head.

"Did you expect anything less?" Abraxas asked.

"No, not really."

"We are brewing the counter potion as we speak and he should be back in under two weeks." The nurse explained.

"Two weeks?!"

"We can't survive that long." Theseus stated blankly.

"You have survived five years without him. I think you'll be fine." The nurse replied dryly.

"We'll see." Orion muttered as he reached for Apollo's free hand. "His skin is so cold." 

The boys only ever left the hospital wing for classes and meals. The rest of it was spent right there beside Apollo.

Tom was feeling unbelievably guilty. He hadn't meant for this to happen. That was his best friend in the hospital wing.

None of the boys handed in homework and didn't make any effort in classes.

Tom locked the Basilisk back into the chamber and didn't go back there again.

Apollo stayed frozen until the antidote was administered.

He strolled casually into the Great Hall whistling a cheery tune with his hands in his pockets.

He was attacked by three of his red headed cousins, one black haired Gryffindor and four tall Slytherins.

He was knocked to the ground and he just lay there in shock for a few seconds.

"I take it you missed me." He said dryly.

"You were frozen for ages." Horace muttered.

"It was a few weeks."

"A few weeks too long mate." Theseus grabbed his arm lifting him up off the ground.

"Well now I'm back and I'm hungry so if my family and friends would please remove themselves from my limbs and allow me to sit down I shall be much happier."

The Weasleys reluctantly went back to their own table.

"Glad you're feeling better Apollo." Fleamont nodded before going to the Gryffindor table.

"Come on, you have to eat. You've been unconscious for two weeks and you need food." Abraxas ordered pointing at the chair beside him.

"Yes Braxas." Apollo mumbled and sat down beside him. Tom watched him guiltily. 

 Tom was working on entering people's minds without them noticing. He had tested it on a few students already and none of them had noticed so he decided to try on his four friends.

He looked into Theseus's mind first.

Could you find a way to let me down slowly. A little sympathy I hope you can show me. If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely. If you're leaving baby, let me down slowly.

He was singing in his mind. That surprised Tom.

Next was Orion.

If I kiss Apollo it's not gay is it? Gay means attracted to men but I just like Apollo. Maybe he's secretly a girl. I better ask him.

Tom pulled out of his mind and watched as Orion turned to Apollo.

"Hey Destroyer, are you a girl?"

Apollo glanced at him confused. "Not to my knowledge."

"Oh."

Tom snorted before turning to Abraxas.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Tom quickly pulled out of Abraxas's mind. He stared at Abraxas who was eating his breakfast calmly while inside his head was a long resounding scream.

Tom was slightly concerned for his friend but decided to open that box later. He turned to Apollo.

Apollo's mind was chaos.

Chicken wings chicken wings. What is life? Probably a figment of our imaginations. I love chicken. I don't fucking care I don't fucking care. I hate Transfiguration with passion. CHICKEN. If I drank fifty four cups of coffee one after the other would I be super energised or would I just die. I will look into that later. I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. If I die, where would I be buried? WEEP FOR YOURSELF MY MAN YOU'LL NEVER BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART. Oooh apple juice. I have double detention and that is beyond my comprehension. Because it was Orion's fault and I'm going to kill him with salt. I have detention with Filch and I care zilch.

"Oh my god shut up." Tom snapped at Apollo who looked up.

"B-but I didn't say anything." He said confused. 

Three out of five of the friend group were asleep in History of Magic.

Apollo had his head on the table and was dead to the world. Orion's head was lying on his back and he was also fast asleep. Theseus had his face right beside Apollo's on the table.

Abraxas and Tom had just found them like that when they turned around.

Professor Binns hadn't seemed to notice yet.

Abraxas took a few photos before leaning over to wake them up. He shook Apollo first but he batted away his hand.

"Five more minutes." He murmured, burying his face in his arms.

"No, you have to wake up."

"No sleep time."

"Sleep time is over, Destroyer."

"All time is sleep time."

Orion groaned as he was roused from his sleep. "Shhh Abraxas. Sleepy time."

"Class is nearly over and we have Transfiguration next." Abraxas explained tiredly.

"But Braxy I'm tiredddddddd." Apollo moaned and Tom rolled his eyes. Tom picked up his parchment and whacked Apollo over the head with it.

Apollo fell off his chair consequently bringing Orion down with him and Orion grabbed at the table -missed- and grabbed Theseus instead who kicked Abraxas's chair as he was falling and Abraxas let out a yelp as he fell on top of the pile of Slytherins.

Tom watched as one whack from his parchment ended with a body pile up.

"Are you three awake?" He asked smoothly.

"Bloody hell Tom." Theseus groaned. "A little warning next time."

"Twenty points from Slytherin for disrupting the lesson." Binns called from the front before turning back to his chalkboard.