Chapter 11💍

(a/n: okay this song, Dandelions is so beautiful I just had to- please listen to it for better experience reading this chapter)

Hanma and y/n decide to go long drive on a beautiful spring day, they have no destination in mind, all they wanted was time with eachother.

Y/n sees a pretty dandelion field and they stop in the middle of nowhere, there's no one around it's quite and peaceful. Hanma rests under a tree by the side.

Hanma pov

There she stands y/n the love of my life, in middle of the field warm sun shining on her smooth skin and her soft pink lips giving warmer smiles. Breeze blowing her h/c hair and her white summer dress. Right now she's the most beautiful thing on earth, in my eyes, her enjoying the sunlight and breeze is my favourite view. Everything about her is so warm and beautiful.

She turns towards me and gives me a signal asking me to join her. She was in an awfully good mood today and she looked gorgeous as always. She means everything to me, she's so precious.I wonder what I did to deserve an amazing person like her, I'm so grateful I met her. Her eyes, her scent, her smile everything about her drives me crazy, I'm madly in love with her.

I can't hold it anymore, today's the day. I get up and jog towards her and look into her e/c eyes as sunlight enhances the beautiful e/c orbs, I kneel down and pull out a little box from my pocket, y/n's eyes widened and covered her mouth with her hands listening to me "Love or being loved were unfamiliar feelings to me until I met you, my happiness, my salvation, the love of my life. 8 years is not enough, I want forever I want to love you until my last breath and beyond my grave, So y/n l/n will you marry me and give me my forever?" And opened the box.

Y/n's eyes started tearing up as she nodded yes as I put the ring on her ring finger. She pounced on me and hugged me tight, she pressed a heartfelt soft kiss on my lips and layed beside me on the grass, wrapping her arms around me.

Surprising how someone like me found love 'The Reaper' but whatever it is I'm grateful for everything and I regret nothing from being the The Reaper to a loving husband. She is The Reaper's Salvation.

(a/n: I personally love this chapter, hope you liked it too <3 this will probably be the last chapter thank you all for reading this story, love you all. Vote if you liked it)