Chapter 5

Timeskip after bloody halloween

It's been a few days and Hanma didn't meet y/n as he was busy and y/n didn't bother much and used the time to study things were normal and they used to text like normal too. It was a normal day for y/n until receives news that someone died in a gang war that took place the previous day.

Y/n pov

Someone actually died in a gang war? No way don't tell me it's related to Hanma's fight. I ask my source what the gang names were and turns out Hanma's gang was involved. So the murder they were talking about they did mean it. I clenched my fist and pressed it against my study table I was studying on I took a deep breath, I was mad, I don't know if I was mad at him or mad at myself for making acquaintance with him I should have known, it's my mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening Hanma texts me saying he wasn't busy anymore and he wanted to hang out with me. I ignored his texts the whole day, he kept spamming me texts.

The next day I was walking to school in the normal route I take everyday, little did I know Hanma was waiting for me to pass by the park. And there he stopped me

I sigh and say "what do you want? I'll be late to school" I glare at him "why are you being so cold?" He said with a confused face. "I don't know? Am I?" I said with a blank face. He holds my shoulders making me look at him "what's wrong y/n? If you're mad at me atleast tell me why" he wasn't joking around this time he knew I was serious.

"Yeah you know what? I'll tell you why I'm avoiding you" I said, he raised his eyebrows and asked me to go ahead "you're a bad person Hanma! I don't even care at this point I'm gonna say it, I overheard your conversation with your friend Kisaki about killing someone I thought you were joking until I heard someone actually died in your fight yesterday. There that's my reason!" You said looking him dead in the eye.

His eyes widened and he said "woah woah y/n chill, no one killed him he stabbed himself and died" he scoffed. My expression didn't change, Okay that's good news he didn't kill anybody but wait I followed right after his sentence and said "and you're saying you have nothing to do with it? Your conversation with Kisaki was totally a co-incidence huh?"

"Oh no don't give me the credit I'm not that smart and cunning, Kisaki was the master mind behind this plan. I had fun watching it though Kisaki does some fun shit I must say" he said smiling.

Okay that's it I'm done, wtf is fun in that I'm leaving. "you make me sick" I said and walked off to school. He tried stopping me but I did not want to listen to his bullshit and I told him I was getting late and got rid off him.

Hanma(-_-;)

Hey talk to me
Y/n please reply :(

Please stop texting me Hanma
Good bye.

*Blocked*

(A/n: hope y'all liked this chapter, this story might have 10 chapters or so, I won't be keeping it long. Votes would be appreciated! Thanks for reading♡)