Chapter 1

It's late in the evening, I was walking down the street after school. While I'm adoring the beautiful orange sky I hear cries for help from a dark alley, I drop my bag and rushed to help it was girl crying and two boys around 15-16 years of age bullying her.

One of the guy looks me dead in the eye and stares at me I grab the girl and ask them to let her go they refuse and push me away I stand up and start fist fighting one of the guys while the other keeps an eye on the girl and there!!! I took him down but I'm exhausted I don't have the energy to fight the other I anyway charge ahead and try punching him, he grabs my wrist before I land the punch.

Holy shit this guy's stronger I try pulling my hand away and the guy smirks "why tf are you smirking punk?" I ask in frustration suddenly I hear a *bang* and a thud I look back there's this tall, thin guy with a blonde streak standing with a cigg in his hand he has huge tattoos on his hand and the other punk I defeated is on the ground behind me, did the tall guy just save me? I watch him with my eyes wide while he finishes the other guy with one punch and the girl bows and thanks both of us and runs away.

I stop starring at him and snap out of it and walk towards my bag "aren't you gonna say thanks shorty?" He asks, I turn back and look him he called me what!? But it's true he saved me well "um thanks I guess?" I say and pick my bag up. He walks towards me and was about to put his hand on my shoulder "touch me and I'll break your fingers" I said and walk off

Hanma pov

Hmm? She's so rude lol what a baddie, she seems interesting. I jog towards her as she walks away "hey, just a thanks I guess isn't enough buy me ice cream " I said. She stops stares at me like she wants to shoot me.

Back to y/n

Who the hell does this guy thinks he is? But I guess thanks isn't enough and my thanks was kinda rude? "Fine I'll buy ice cream in the nearby store come along" I start walking but he stops me "not today, let's meet tomorrow and you can treat me" he said. Seriously what the heck now "Excuse me what? I don't even know your name" I said "my name's Hanma Shuji" he types his number and gives me MY phone, wait! When did he take it!?

He saved his name as 'hottie♡' omg I'm trying not to laugh and keep a straight face "whatever I'm y/n" I say and walk off while his eyes are piercing me I know he's starring me from the back.

××××××××××××××××

Hottie♡

Hiii
meet me at 4pm, Shibuya plaza

And what if I don't come :)

Aww come on now you won't ditch the person who saved your life now will you?

That's a bit exaggerated but okay

See you tomorrow then *tons of emojis*

*Seen*

(A/n: this was my first time writing text conversation I'm sorry T_T)

Y/n

Great I'm having ice cream with a stranger now. I mean he did save me, not my life but yes and also um... He's kinda hot ugh no ew wait what am I thinking, he's kinda weird. I'm only going because I owe him that's all.

Also I didn't change his contact name because where's the lie? Lol no I didn't change it because I'm gonna delete it anyway ew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my favourite sweatshirt and skinny jeans because it's a cold day and also who's gonna dress up for him but I also loved that sweatshirt ngl and I straightened my hair. And I'm here, I wonder where he is. I walk in and stand infront of the plaza and look at my phone it's exactly 4. Somebody taps my shoulder and I turn around it's him shit he um lowkey looks really good today. "Let's go" he said

I follow him and we go this ice cream store we placed our order and we sat the table in the corner with our ice creams, he started asking me about myself and told me a little about himself too he's funny but I WILL NOT ADMIT IT, NO hmph

I follow him and we go this ice cream store we placed our order and we sat the table in the corner with our ice creams, he started asking me about myself and told me a little about himself too he's funny but I WILL NOT ADMIT IT, NO hmph. We finish eating and I pay the bill.

We walk together and talking and making fun of eachother and damn I've already spent two hours with him. I stop near the park turn and slightly bow to him saying "thank you so much for saving me yesterday" because I don't want to owe him anything ugh "now I've got to go" I said.

Hanma pov

"Today was fun♡" I said she waved bye and actually smiled at me and walked off. She's so interesting not just like any other girl, she's kinda strong I mean she beat up a guy, she's pretty in her own way and hot when she's mean.