Chapter 25: Why?

Your POV

No words could even form. 

My mind was blank. 

In front of me... the villain who had been plaguing my mind for months... 

Touya.

I wanted to smile.

I wanted to cry.

I wanted to hug him.

I wanted to punch him.

I couldn't hear anything, everything was dull. I watched Shoto turn towards me and Endeavor with tears in his eyes. He looked like he was shouting something. He was in pain.

I glanced at Endeavor. His expression was one of disbelief. 

I would be in the same boat, if it weren't for everything Da-Touya had done up to this point. 

All of my questions were answered at once. It lifted some sort of weight off my chest before putting a on larger weight.

My beloved older brother was standing in front of me. 

Next thing I know, Touya hugged Shoto. I smile a bit before I see Touya light himself ablaze. He's trying to kill Shoto...

All of my senses came back at once. "NO!" I shouted, sprinting at them.

I leapt at them and wrapped my arms around Touya's neck, ignoring the pain from his flames. "Y/n?" he said as we tumbled.

The force behind my jump was enough to knock Touya off of Shoto. I was still clutching Touya's neck as he grabbed my shoulder, trying to pry me off of him. "NO! I won't let you hurt Shoto!" I yelled at him.

I met his gaze with anger. His eyes were full of shock. "Touya... please." I said, softening my gaze. 

His expression fell a bit. He grabbed my back and held me close. He looked around, unintentionally causing me to follow his gaze. Endeavor and Shoto were unconscious. Touya finally extinguished his flames and said, "I'm sorry, but I can't risk losing you to this war. You're coming with me."

I gasped and tried to push myself off of him before he hit my neck, knocking me out.

Bakugou's POV

I woke up in the hospital, my vision blurry. Everything hurt. Then, everything came back to me. "Deku? Y/n?" I said as I shot out of bed. 

I ran out and struggled past everyone trying to get me back in bed. "Where's Deku?! And where's Y/n?!" I yelled.

"Deku hasn't woken up yet." Uraraka said quietly.

"That nerd better not die or I'll kill him!" I yelled, "What about Y/n?! Where is she!?" 

There was silence. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled, my voice cracking.

The silence was deafening. I then pushed past everyone. "Bakugou wait! You shouldn't move around as much! It could kill you!" someone shouted.

I ignored them and ran to the first room I saw that had the last name of Todoroki. Icy Hot was there. He was sitting up in his bed, eyes dull. "Icy Hot! Where's Y/n?!" I asked, angry tears in my eyes.

He flinched at the name and lowered his head. I took in a sharp breath and grabbed his shirt by the collar, forcing him to look at me. "Where is she?!" I yelled.

"Sh-she's gone. Dabi... No... Touya took her." he said quietly.

My heart dropped. I let go of Icy Hot's shirt and stumbled backward. "N-no." I said quietly.

I felt bile rise in my throat as tears fell down my face. I tried to take a step backward, but my knees gave out and I fell to the floor. I lowered my head to the ground and gripped it, trying to calm down. I pulled my hair as the reality of the situation hit me. Deku's in a coma, Y/n's gone... It's all my fault. Had I been faster at saving Deku I wouldn't have gotten hurt, I could have protected both of them. Voices drifted through my head.

"Worthless."

"Weak."

"Pathetic."

"You couldn't save her."

"She's gone and it's your fault."

I pulled at my hair, trying to shut them up. It hurt. I choked on a sob as the voices got louder.

"WEAK!"

"PATHETIC!"

"WORTHLESS!"

"SHE'S GONE!"

"YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!"

"NOW YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER!"

I screamed as loud as I could, trying to make the pain stop. I felt arms grab me and try to lift me up. I struggled against them, but my body was weak. I screamed again as the arms dragged me out of Icy Hot's room. 

"NO!" I yelled, trying to struggle.

My body weakly went limp in their arms as they dragged me back to my room. The arms set me down in my bed and I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw a blurry woman. She had white hair and was y/h (Your height) tall. "Y-Y/n?" I whispered, my expression lifting in hope.

I blinked and my vision became clear. The woman had grey eyes and no scar, she was also much older than Y/n. My face fell.

I looked past her and saw Fuyumi and Natsuo. Everyone here looked grim. I looked back to the woman with a hand on my head. She looks a lot like Y/n. "You must be Katsuki Bakugou, right?" she asked quietly.

I nodded and she said, "I'm Rei. Y/n and Shoto's mother."

I took in a sharp breath. I lowered my head in shame. "Are you here to yell at me? To hurt me for failing to save your daughter?" I asked quietly.

"No! Why would you think that?" she replied, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Because if I hadn't got hurt she'd be here! I would've been able to protect her!" I cried.

She lifted the hand on my shoulder and rested it on my cheek. I met her gaze with teary eyes and she smiled. "It isn't your fault that Touya took Y/n. I don't blame you and you shouldn't blame yourself. I actually came to thank you for caring so much about her. Y/n cares a lot about you, and I can see that you care about her just as much, if not more. So don't blame yourself, okay? We'll get her back." Rei said, wiping a tear from my cheek. 

"You know, after I watched the Sports Festival I wasn't happy that Y/n chose her best friend to be you. But I can see that you care about her as much as we do, so you're cool." Natsuo said with a small smile on his face.

Fuyumi gave me a small smile and I looked down, a wave of emotions crashing into me. Even more tears fell from my eyes and I felt Rei hug me tightly. "I promise. I will get your daughter back if it's the last thing I do." I said sternly.

__________________________________________________

Not gonna lie, I almost cried while writing this. But yeah, you got kidnapped again. This time on purpose! And Bakugou admitted to himself that he loved you, so that's a thing as well. Anyway, I'm sorry if I made you cry, but I hope y'all have a good rest of your day!