As we entered Cheyenne we tucked Murphy down so no one recognized him. "Ok, everyone. We are here for more supplies and that's it. We get the hell out of dodge." Warren said. "Cheyenne." Doc said. "Whatever." Warren said. "Hey, hey. Let's stop there." Murphy said pointing at a strip club. "Why the hell would we go there?" Warren asked. "Maybe there is supplies. It's filled with Zs, so no one would go in there." Murphy said. "Fine, but if we find nothing we are gone." Warren said. Mack drove the four wheeler to the side of the building. We all got out with weapons and walked or in my case limped into the club. After a few weeks of being on the move my wound finally healed just sore as hell. We walked into the club making the Zs move to us. Murphy stopped them and calmed them down. "They should be safe now." Murphy said. We walked in and searched around. Warren went into the basement and found food and water. She brought back up with a smile. "Told you." Murphy said. "I'll admit, you were right." Warren said. Before we could continue someone interrupted us. We moved to see who it was. "Ah...ah...ah. Leave your weapons right where they are. Don't make me have to shoot anybody. There's enough zombies in this world already." The mystery man said. "What do you want?" Warren asked. "You don't by any chance have a man named Murphy do you?" The man asked. "Why do you think we do?" Warren asked. "Well, for starters you don't seem to concerned with actually finding him. Secondly you have a member of your group hiding his face." The man said. "You won't take him." Warren said.

"He's my prisoner now." The mystery man said. "Uh, nope warrens right he is in our group, sorry." Doc said. "And we will be taking him to California." Addy said. "No your not, he's coming with me." The man said. "Where?" Murphy asked. "To the highest bidder. CDC in California aren't the only ones willing to pay for his blood." The man said. "Who are you?" I asked. "The names Vasquez." The man answered. "Well Vasquez, you can rightly go fuck yourself." I said. "Hehe, funny. Now come with me." Vasquez said. "No." Murphy replied before music began playing making the zombies attack. Murphy ran out the back away from us. "Murphy!" Warren yelled as we began to kill the Zs. Vasquez ran after him leaving us behind. Warren and I followed after them. As we ran a Z followed us and grabbed me. It raised me onto the wall. "Ellie! Warren!" Addy yelled. "We're low on ammo." Mack said. "Look out." 10k said as he charged with a fire extinguisher. He stuck it into the Z and turned it on filling the Z with foam. Eventually the Z got to filled and exploded on us. We quickly wiped ourselves off and went out the door. "What do we do now chief?" Doc asked. "We are going to get Murphy's ass and get to California. Any bounty Hunter that gets in our way we kill em'." Warren said.

Once we loaded up we ran after Murphy and Vasquez. "Murphy!" Warren yelled. Murphy continued running as Vasquez chased him. As we ran a car passed us. Vasquez shot at the people in the car resulting in them dying. Soon they turned. "It's time to go." Warren said making us run. As we ran a man with a missile launcher shot a middle at us. "What the hell?" I said as I ran. As we ran we found 10k on the ground. Zs were running around everywhere. Doc and I ran up to him and grabbed him. "10k, are you ok?" Doc asked. "What?!" 10k asked loudly. "Are you ok?!" Doc shouted back. "What?!" 10k replied. Doc gave up and turned to Warren. "What do we do?" I asked. "We're sitting ducks out here. We split up into groups and search for Murphy." Warren said. "Doc and Ellie take 10k with you. You guys, get to the alley and cut east and advance north. Mack and Addy, you guys take the west side. We'll flush him out." Warren said over gunfire. "Well... well what about the bounty hunters?" Doc asked.

"Kill them too." Warren said cocking her gun "On my call. We'll cover you. Three, two, one." Warren said making Mack and Addy raise with her to cover fire. We ran to the alley and headed east. As we ran we saw a hotel. "Let's check it out." Doc said. We all ran behind a car to have cover. "You. Run. There." Doc mouthed while using his hands. He then used his fingers to count from three down to one. On one 10k and I ran behind a truck in front of doc. Doc then ran to us. "Murphy?!" 10k said loudly. "Shh." I said with my finger raised. "That's what I'm thinking." Doc said. We then ran up behind a car. "The Zs must of followed him inside. But I think I know a back entrance. Might be safer. Can he hear anything I'm saying?" Doc asked. "What?!" 10k yelled. "Does that answer your question before a bullet was shot at us. "Jesus! This is ridiculous. What the hell are we doing here? That's a rhetorical question. All right, ready?" Doc asked. "Yep." I answered. "I'll cover. You two run. One. Two. Three. Go." Doc said raising up. Before we could go a shot hit the car we were at. "Has to be a sniper. They are getting way to close to us." I said. 10k then raised a piece of tin that the gun shot. "Sniper!" 10k yelled. "Great." Doc said. I then took a piece of broken mirror and angles it to see the sniper. "Second floor. Seventh window from the right." I said. "Think 10k can take him out?" Doc asked. "Ain't no way." I said. Doc then raised to move over to face us. As he did so a Z jumped out of the car we were at. Doc ran to a side entrance. "I'm going to follow him. You distract the sniper." I said before 10k raised something for the sniper to shoot at. I ran fast to the side entrance. "Doc!" I said. "Yeah, up here!" Doc replied.

I ran up the stairs to the second level to meet Doc. "Ok let's do this." Doc said. "Go through the first door and make our way through the balcony." I said. Doc nodded and opened the rooms door. As we walked Doc kept checking with 10k. As we moved 10k moved his head until we were right next to him. "Now is the time for all good men to aid in their country's survival." Doc whispered before going into the room next to the sniper. As we entered we heard a muffled scream. "Be careful." I said. "I'll go in first to spook him, if it goes south come in and help." Doc said. I nodded and stayed behind. Doc opened the door startling the sniper. Doc went to shoot him but the gun was out. They began fighting. I tried shooting but couldn't get a shot. Doc got on top of him and was winning before he got knocked over. The man go on top of doc and began choking him.

I ran in and grabbed my knife. "No one touches Doc and lives." I said before sticking my knife in his neck. The guy began gurgling while the blood squirted out. "What's up, Doc?" Murphy asked before leaving. "You we're gonna let Doc die?!" I asked pissed. I began running after him and tracked him down. I was a bout to grab him before a Z jumped out and attacked me. "Murphy!" I yelled. As the Z went to bite me it stopped and looked at me. "What the fuck." I said. The Z let go of me and ran off. "What?" I said confused. "Ellie? Come on let's go!" Doc said as he approached me. "Murphy went this way." I said as 10k caught up with us. We then met up with Warren and Vasquez. "What the hell is he doing with you?" I said with my gun raised. "He's helping." Warren said lowering my gun. "Fine, but if I think something suspicious is going on then I'm shooting." I said before we ran off to get Murphy. We entered a stairwell and ran up. Once to the top there was a hatch to get onto the roof. "Up here." Warren said before pulling herself up. Vasquez, doc, and 10k went ahead of me. Before I could get up a bounty hunter saw me. The hunter grazed my leg. "Ahh!" I screamed before falling a little. Before I fell off Vasquez grabbed my hand.

"I got you." He said before pulling me up. "You good?" He asked me. "Just grazed." I replied before running to Warren. "It's over. Time to go." Warren said. "It is over. I'm done." Murphy said walking to the edge. "Hey, hey. We have to go." I said before grabbing Murphy. Before Murphy reacted he ran and jumped with me holding him. "Ahhh!" I screamed. "Nooo!" Warren yelled before seeing us land in a pile of Zs. "Back down!" Warren yelled as I tried climbing my way out as Murphy left me. I finally got out with only one bite and ran. "Ellie!" Doc yelled as we met in the middle. "Are you ok?" Warren asked. "Yeah." I said. We ran out of the hotel parking lot. We finally saw Murphy in a van about to leave before Addy bustled the window and pulled him out. Addy then began to beat the shit out of him. We ran after them and grabbed Addy. "Addy! Addy! Stop!" Warren said. "Where's Mack?" I asked. Addy didn't reply and kept looking at Murphy. "Where's Mack?" I asked again. This time Addy answered. Addy shook her head at me. "No. No!" I said before getting down and punching the shit out of him. "You fucker! We were doing good. We had everyone! And you fucked it up! Why?! Why?! You killed Mack and almost got me killed! Because of you I got bitten again!" I screamed as I punched him. Finally Vasquez grabbed me and pulled me off Murphy. "Your bitten." Vasquez said as he raised his gun to shoot me. "Hey, she's immune. That is her second bite." Warren said. "I used to see you as family. But... but now your nothing but a sack of shit." I said before getting into the van.