Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of moaning and groaning. I look up and I see that I'm in a metal cage, I look around and see a girl next to me. I shake her a little bit, she wakes up and puts a knife to my neck. "Hey, Hey calm down." I calmly say to her, I then realize that I'm starting at Cassandra. "What's your name?" I ask her even though I know the answer. "Um Cassandra, what's yours?" She asks me back. "I'm Ellie." I smiled. "How's your head?" Cassandra asked me. "It still hurts, but I'm sure it'll be fine." I said rubbing the bump on the back of my head.

  We then talked for a while, when we started to get tired. "Hey why don't we both curl up to sleep so we don't accidentally get infected while sleeping." Cassandra suggested. Crap I forgot that there is an apocalypse outside this cage. Like how can you do that, Jesus help me. I look around the cage to see if I have weapons. I find a sniper rifle, two hand guns, my bow and arrows, and a machete.

   Well damn I did not come to play

Well damn I did not come to play. After putting my weapons in the right place I curled up next to Cassandra and fell asleep.

I don't know how long I had been asleep but I do know that I woke up to someone opening the cage. Oh god I hope that's Mack, please oh please god let it be Mack. "Hey. Hey. Are you alright?" I heard Mack say. "Careful. They might be dead." I heard someone else say. Then Cassandra jumped up with a knife held to him when I grabbed both my hand guns putting them on Doc and Addy. "Hey, calm down we're living. Ok so put the guns and knifes down." Mack said trying to defuse the situation. Cassandra and I put our weapons down without speaking causing Doc and Addy to do the same.

"What were you doing in the cage?" Addy asked. "Trying to hide from the Z's." I replied. Cassandra just stayed quiet letting me take the lead. They nodded and lead us back to the front of the building where Warren, Garnett, Hammond, and Murphy were. They took us inside to interrogate us.

"What were you doing in the cage?" Hammond asked rather harshly. "Hiding from the Z's." Cassandra answered. "And why were you locked in there?" He questioned again. "Don't want the Z's opening the door." I replied this time.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Warren asked us. That's when I actually looked at what I had on.

(Disregard the weapons and tattoo)

"We don't have to justify ourselves to you," Cassandra replied. "Yeah it's the damn apocalypse. You wear what you can find." I backed her up. Hammond apparently didn't like our answers because he the shouted at us "Maybe you do." Ok this guy has to chill out.
——————Time Skip——————
Well the group had found a baby. Murphy tried to give it to us and leave us behind which the group said hell no to. Then Zs showed up like always and the group went to handle them. I stayed behind with Garnett and Murphy. Some Zs got in and Garnett handled them, but some Z blood got on the baby. And now the baby is a Z and Hammond is going to go kill it. Now that you're caught up, I can now tell you that I'm glad Hammond dies by baby. Cassandra and I have gotten closer with each other and Addy. I can tell Addy, Cassandra, and me are gonna be like sisters. I'm definitely saving Cass from barbwire.

We were talking when we heard gunshots and a scream. All of us ran in there to see Hammond being eaten alive by a baby and some other Z. Then everyone raised their guns when I commented "Um why don't one of you just shoot all three of them. They are relatively still so it isn't hard. And saves ammo." Garnett nodded to me before looking at Warren.

Warren took the honors of killing them and we were on our way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second chapter down. I hope you enjoyed it.