thirteen ; falling asleep.

Start from the beginning

"i'm planning to eat all of them, yes." she answered.

his eyes opened and closed to make sure he wasn't seeing things, "in one day?" he asks again.

she nodded immediately, "in one day," she confirmed while holding up one finger. sunghoon acceptedly gave her a nod and gestured at the shelf, signalling for her to continue choosing "alright. go ahead," he said and walked away to the beverages section that were kept in the large refrigerators keeping all the drinks cool.

he strolled around but he couldn't find anything that suited his taste. he gave up on looking and walked back to seola who was now paying for her snacks.

he looked down to the little amount of chocolate snacks on the counter. only two milk chocolate bars and one chocolate filled bread remained, "you lessened them?" he pointed out.

"yup. i realized i wouldn't like to waste time in the restroom if i bought too many chocolate snacks," she said and handed the woman who was packing her snacks in the black plastic bag and handed her it along with her cash.

"thank you," she smiled at the woman and looked back at sunghoon, noticing he wasn't holding anything. "you're not buying anything?" sunghoon shook his head, "i wanted coffee but everything was cold. i kinda want something warm right now,"

this statement made seola think for a while as she slightly grinned at him. "hold on," she told him and turned around to the woman once again. sunghoon tilted his head to the side but listened in as well.

"can i also buy two three in one coffee mixes?"

"what flavor?" she turned her head to sunghoon's direction meeting his eyes that were lost and dazed, "would original flavored coffee be okay?" he was not getting the complete grasp of the sitatuation but he nodded his head in response as seola smiled at the woman, "two original, please," she said as the woman went to the back where a red box was located.

she grabbed a single stick of instant coffee and seola handed her a bill in exchange for the coffee. "thank you," she said again and shot the stick inside the bag.

"let's go to the club room,"

☆★

seola placed down the black plastic bag of the stuff they (mostly hers) bought on the wooden table that was by the entrance of the student council room.

sunghoon followed her inside the empty room and turned on the light switch, bright lights opening at once. "are you sure we can stay here? i feel like i'm abusing my power as a member or something," he worriedly said as he walked at the room as if it was the first time i went there.

seola softly laughed at him, "mhm. this is where i used to study before. pres. told me it was fine to stay here to study and stuff. so, i did. it's nice and cozy," she explained while going over the large windows and opening them one by one, pushing them wide with her strength.

she smiled when the same breeze brushed through her and blowing back her hair. "that's unfair of you to study alone in here without inviting us," he says while walking near to stand next to her, feeling the wind hit through him rather strongly than he expected.

he felt dust come in contact with his eyes immediately. he closed his eyes as seola laughed out loud with his blanked reaction, his eyes shut close. he could only hear her deafening laughter but he could already imagine the face plastered on her face as she made fun of him.

"is the wind done?"

"how would i know? i'm not mother earth,"

he sighs with her saracasm and slowly opened his eyes. to his relief, no more dust entered his eyes that caused pain to him.