The New Evolution of Dueling - Sephirot in Action

Start from the beginning

The attitude in her voice at the end might have been a little uncalled for, but she honestly didn't care at this point. This is humiliating. It's bad enough that she was inferior to her sister when it comes to their Semblance, which makes sense considering how many years she has to practice it, but to be inferior to someone who just copied her Semblance not even an hour before and he can already used the very thing she can't even do after many training? And to use it in such an unorthodox way that not even her sister can do!?

Oh yeah, this might have been the lowest point of Weiss Schnee's life at the moment. Way worse than the stunt he pulled on her earlier, if that stunt earlier had hurt her ego then this right here had hurt her ego and her pride.

Konami now knows what was bothering her, it was something that he had experienced himself. The feeling of having someone being more superior at something you had worked so hard to achieve. It was the exact same feeling Ray had when she tried to compare her Dueling skill against him or Zarc.

"I have some practice in this area, Weiss. While I do use my Duel Disk to turn the cards real, sometimes I can't always rely on them too much if they are broken. I'm as much of a summoner as I am a fighter, summoning is where I draw most of my power from. These wings right here" He pointed his thumb towards the wing on his back. "isn't the first time I tried something like this before. However, your Semblance makes summoning easy for you as much as it is for your sister. Your Semblance is hereditary, if she can do it then so can you. Just keep trying, not everyone can succeed the first time, or a second, or perhaps the first hundred times. Lord knows how many times I've experimented on my deck just to get it to work right."

Weiss tried to fight back the small smile that was growing on her face. It was kind of laughable actually, who would've thought she would take advice about her Semblance from someone out of her own family. But his words had struck a chord within her, she is now more determined to master the Summoning Glyphs more than ever. It was a matter of pride after all, can't let a stranger beat a Schnee at their own Semblance. It was simply inexcusable

'Looks like that cheer her up' Konami thought to himself when he saw the fire in her eyes, metaphorically speaking. "I do have one piece of advice I could give you that might help." He told her which earned him a curious look from the snow haired girl.

"What is it?" Weiss asked the red hat in front of her, wanting to know what kind of advice he would give her.

"Forgot about your frustration, your anger, your sadness, and your desperation. In the heat of the moment or when your life's on the line, sometimes a clear mind could even lead to a miracle being born."

And with that, Konami turned and began to walk towards the still unconscious Yang, leaving the baffled Schnee heiress behind to digest his words before she began to follow him closely behind. Unbeknownst to her, she was being watched by her big sisters who had a smile on her face.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Should we wake her up now?" Blake asked her friends as she was concerned if letting her stay knocked out for a long period of time would be the best. Her Aura doesn't seem to be flickering anymore so that's a good sign that her Aura must've already recovered enough.

"I've got this." Ruby said confidently with a little mischievous smile on her face. She bent down to her sisters ears and cupped her mouth before shouting loudly. "YANG! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO CUT YOUR HAIR!"

That did the trick as Yang's eyes snapped wide open before they turned red as she jumped and started bashing her arms around, trying to hit anyone who would dare touch her golden locks. Ruby fled just in time with her Semblance so that she wouldn't be caught in the crossfire.