𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟖: 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐄 ᵇˣᵇ

Start from the beginning

"Like straight out of a porno. 'Big dick niggas in cowboy suits rubbin they dicks together' i would watch the fuck outta that." Tyquain pushed his horny boyfriend off him for the tenth time tonight, the man just couldn't keep his hands to himself.

Taymor laughed and shook his head, "You're done."

The three of them noticed that Sheyaa wasn't paying any attention to them, all their eyes trailed over to what he was looking at and that was Kentrell. Taymor had to avert his attention back to sheyaa to see that he was hard, damn near busting through his cowboy jeans. Holding a laugh in, tipping sheyaa's cowboy hat on his face.

"Oh yeah, we invited him. Hoping y'all would reconnect if you know what i meannnn." Nick slurred, "Best believe if y'all don't get on that, i will." He added.

"No yo drunk ass not." Tyquain rolled his eyes when nicholas reached under his fairy dress and literally stuck his hand inside his underwear trying to play with him and Tyquain popped the hell out his hand, making him whine and pull his hand away from his panties. "You horny hoe. I told you we ain doin nothin right na'."

"So when! Like you literally jus wasn't slobbin on my pussy before we came over here. I want you and you ova here edgin me n shit." Nicholas pouted, upset.

Tyquain sighed, "Bring yo ass on mir before you piss me off." Walking away. Nicholas smiling big at his friends before following after him, happy he was about to get his way.

Taymor sat right on top of sheyaas bulge, leaning back to meet high eyes while he ashes the blunt out. Smiling at eachother before kissing, purposely rubbing his ass against his dick. He could never get tired of sheyaa's lips.

"Stop baby." Sheyaa sternly said when they separated, he didn't need to get any harder. Taymor grinned in his face and nodded, getting off his lap and grabbed his red bandana that was wrapped around his neck and brought him close again. Glaring in Sheyaa's very red orbs before kissing him again, watching his eyes close and hands coming around to squeeze his ass. That made him internally smile, but, he looked over at Kentrell who immediately looked back to see the two kissing. That's when he closed his eyes, letting Kentrell watch them makeout.

When they pulled away. Sheyaa smirked, "Tryna have hot cowboy butt sex?" Wiggling his brows in a funny manner trying to look sexy while playing with his cowboy hat, slapping Taymor's ass hardly making him wince.

"I wanna see you fuck a devil or you watchin me fuck him."

"Mhmcht, whatchu don't understand? He gotta boyfr-

"Nigga who cares. I don't. But, don't worry.. sit here, i'll be back." Venturing away when he saw kentrell walking somewhere, so he was about to catch up to him.

Sheyaa sat there groaning at the hard dick he had now. Grabbing the cup his boyfriend was drinking out of, taking sips of the nasty liquid but drank it like a champ. Ignoring the cosomingos taste to his best abilities.

Taymor managed to follow behind him, noticing that he was headed toward, or, looking for a bathroom. When he did find one, he let the man use the bathroom. He was gonna wait until he was done.

Kentrell sat on the toilet quickly after unbuckling everything that went with his romper, it felt like forever trying to take the thing down. Using his phone to scroll mindlessly to pass the time while he peed, that quickly came to an end. When he was done he wiped himself clean and washed his hands.