🎃Halloween special🎃

A/N: since it's Halloween i thought i'd make a Halloween special, (this is not connected to the main story).

ranboo POV:

《~Halloween day~》

me and tubbo decided to goes as a bee and enderman, me being the enderman and tubbo beeing the bee
(A/n: you see what i did there.) for Halloween. we decided on going to a haunted house, we as in me he didn't want to go, but i said i would give him some of my candy if he came with me. but before the haunted house we were going to go trick or treating to get the best candy.

he said he'd pick me up at around 7pm  it currently being 6pm. i only have an hour to get ready, i already had my costume on and my makeup ready i just need my cloak. but the problem is that i can't find my cloak, i checked everywhere but to my luck i could not find it. well i hadn't asked my mom if she'd seen it yet, she'd probably know where it'd be. i walked down the stairs and into the living room, finding her opening up bags of candy and pouring them into candy bowls that are in the shape of a little ghost.

"hey, mom have you seen my cloak for my costume?" i asked her, from behind her. she flinched a bit when she heard me, she relaxed when she noticed that it was me.

"jesus- ranboo you scared me, and yes it is in the closet in the hall" she answered, i nodded and walked to the hallway closet. i opened the closet to find my cloak. i sighed 'i can't believe that it was there the whole time' i thought to myself, grabbing my cloak and putting it on.

i waited on the porch with the candy bowl, passing candy to the kids and teens that came to trick or treat. sometimes i would say that they're costumes was cool or something along the lines of that. i saw tubbo come into view, and i yelled into the house that tubbo was here and that im going now.

me and tubbo greet each other and go off to trick or treat, cause free candy woo!. after a good hour we were now on our way back to my house to drop off our candy, then off to the haunted house. when we got ro my house we greeted my mom at the door cause she was heading out candy. we sat our candy in my room then we left.

when tubbo and i got to haunted house i noticed that tubbo was shaking a bit, so i did what every good and caring friend goes when they're friend is shaking, i ignored it and we wen't into the haunted house.

tubbo wasn't as shaky as before as i think he noticed that it wasn't as scary as he thought it'd be. that was until a jumpscare scared him, grabbed onto my waist burying his head in to my chest,

"so you want to go now tubbo?" i asked him, patting his head to comfort him. he nodded his head that was still buried in my chest. he held my hand the whole way to my house. when we got back my mom was now in the kitchen cooking dinner. tubbo ran up to my room still holding on to my hand, when we got to my room he grabbed his candy and plopped on to my bed and snuggled into my blanket, and started munching on his candy. tubbo patted a spot next to him and i sat down next to him with my candy in my hands of course. i put a nice show on for us to watch and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

•~•~•♡the end♡•~•~•

that was the Halloween special hoped ya liked it, and

🎃🎃happy Halloween🎃🎃

also i've never gone trick or treating in my life.

       •~•♡noon♡•~•

669 word. Lol funny number