•○•○°hang out°○•○•

Tubbo POV:

•●{ after school }●•

The school bell rang signaling that school is over. I got up packed my bag and left the classroom, and into the crowd of student's. when i reached the front door i could see ranboo walking to the schools gates. i ran up to him "ranboo!" i said waving at him, he stopped walking and looked to me.

"Oh hi tubbo" he said giving me a small wave, "where are you off to?" i asked,
"im just going home" he said, that's when i got an idea. "can i come with you, to your house?" I ask him, he thinks for a bit "uh, sure i'l just have to ask my parents" he said, and i nodded. He got out his phone and called his parents. When the phone call ended, ranboo walked up to me "they said you can come over" he said, i nodded, and we were off to his place.

《~✨time skip to when they got to ranboo's house✨~》

Still tubbo POV:

We got to his house and the thing i noticed was that his house was HUGE,
"Your house IS HUGE" i said exclaiming the word 'huge'.

He chuckled a bit "it's not that big" he said, "well it's bigger then my house" i replied, as i crossed my arms, he chuckled. his i assume to be mum walks out of the front door and to us, "welcome home ranboo" she said with a smile, "hi mom" ranboo said, giving his mum a hug. She broke the hug and turned to me.

"and you must be tubbo it's so nice to meet you" she said, extending her right hand to me. i extended my left hand, s and she grasped my hand in her hand and she gently shook my hand.

(a/n: why did i put so much detail into a hand sake.)

"that's me, Nice to meet you to" i say letting go of her hand.

"Well come in" she said with a sweet smile. Ranboo and i walked to the living room and we sat down next to each other.

"so, what do you wanna do?" ranboo asked me. i thought for a minute.

"do you play wannna Minecraft?" i replied. he nodded, and stood up, he went to the tv and grabbed two controllers. he handed me one of the controllers, and sat next to me. he turned on the tv, and started up Minecraft.

we played Minecraft for about two hours. when ranboo's mum called us for dinner, we stopped playing and went to the dinning room.

Ranboo was seated next to me. his mum came back with 4 plates on a tray. she gave me and ranboo each a plate, i thanked her and then we ate.

I finished my food, and set my plate in the sink, i walked back to the living room and waited for ranboo to come back.

about 5 minutes goes by and he comes back. he sits down next to me.

"Hey tubbo" he says, and he picks up the controllers, handing me one,

"heEey, rAnboO" i said, earning a laugh from ranboo, i laughed along with him.

We played Minecraft till i had to go home cause it was getting really late, i said bye to ranboo and i was off.

•~•~•~•~•~♡~•~♡~•~•~•~•~•

♡~A/N~♡

Hello~ how are y'all doing.

Hope y'all liked this
✨✨🐝🌻🌻🍄💖🍄🌻🌻🐝✨✨

Also 561 words i-