●new friend●

Ranboo pov:

I was sitting in class not really paying any attention to the teacher. When a boy with honey brown hair came running in out of breath, he catches his breath " sorry i'm late the bus came late" the boy said, "i will forgive you  cause it's only your first day" the teacher said

 "oh right! class this is your naw classmate, would you like to introduce yourself" the teacher said, looking at the classroom, the boy smiled nodded "hi! my names tubbo" the bo- i mean tubbo says smiling. I smile, his smile is so contagious. "Tubbo you can sit.." the teacher scanned the room his gaze landed on me "you can sit next to ranboo, ranboo please stand" the teacher said, i stood up and tubbo started walking to me, i sat back down then tubbo sat down next to me.

The bell rang signaling that class was over, and everyone ran out of the classroom and into the hallway. I started packing up my stuff, " hey ranboo" i heard someone say, i turn my head to see tubbo smiling "uhh hi" i said awkwardly "can we be friends?" he said, 'friends, the only friend i ever  had was in 1st grade he was nice' i thought to myself bringing back old memories that i forgot. I was brought back to reality when i heard tubbo calling my name "RANBOO!" He said "huh? oh sorry i spaced out, sure" i said rudding the back of my neck. I see his face light up "yay!" he said jumping up and down, "come on let's go don't want to be late to class" he said as he grabbed my hand and started running to class. Me and tubbo spent the rest of the day with each other.

           •○○○●●♡●●○○○•

                            A/n: 

 I've been wanting to make a story for a long time now, and this is it so far hope ya'll like it

    By •♡noon♡•