She has already viewed Li WangJin as her free marketing scheme by now.

Granted, she had also promised Sun Mei that she would give her internal-only Beautify Pills when the time came. The products online were made of mystical spring water that was diluted 10 folds and even the internal version was diluted 5 folds. That was part of the reason why Sun Mei had flipped sides and befriended Fang JunRong now.

On September 8th, Beautify Pills was launched officially. That was also the first day of school for Li XinYun. Fang JunRong had further announced that there would be a 10% discount across the board to celebrate the first day of school for her daughter. The discount would be for one day only, and the discount would also be applied to any pre-orders that were placed before today.

Even though 10% off wasn't a lot, it did stimulate the sales a little. By September 9, they had sold around 40,000 boxes of Beautify Pills.

It only took one round of treatment with the Beautify Pills for the result to show. Seven days later, when the words of mouth spread, there would be no worries about the sales. All in all, this was a good start, and it was mostly attributed to Li WangJin and Jiang YaGe.

Had they not done what they've done, she'd have to spend money on advertisement.

She thought about it for a little bit, unblocked Li WangJin temporarily, and sent him a text.

[I want to thank you and Jiang YaGe for sacrificing yourself to save me the advertisement cost. Just for that, I have decided to temporarily forgive everything that you have done to me in the past. You two are too nice.]

Finally, she was able to collect on some interest from her previous life.

After she sent the text, she blocked Li WangJin all over again and felt much better.
~~~~~~

Chapter 97 - Perhaps, adopting her was the first of his mistakes (1)

Li WangJin woke up at the hospital. He looked around. Lao Sun, his chauffeur, was the only one there looking after him. Neither his unfilial son nor Jiang YaGe could be seen anywhere.

Recalling the incident before he lost consciousness, he felt his chest tightening again. All the anger returned at once, and his voice was gloomy when he asked, "Where's that evil spawn of mine?"

One could tell from his word choice of "evil spawn" how angry he was this time.

Hearing that, Lao Sun had on an awkward look. "Young Master left with Young Miss. He thought you feigned your fainting."

It was Lao Sun who finally couldn't bear it anymore and took his boss to the hospital.

Li WangJin was so angry that his face turned beet red. He felt that if he had died, it would be from anger caused by his unfilial son. When he was going through the divorce with Fang JunRong, Li ShiZe would stand on his side as he defended Jiang YaGe. He had enjoyed that back then. Now that he had become Li ShiZe's target, he couldn't even describe how that made him feel.

At this very moment, his feelings had oddly overlapped with that of Fang JunRong's in her previous life.

How was it that the son that he had always been proud of turned into someone so unrecognizable?

Li ShiZe was his own son. He couldn't even outright disown him. As for Li XinYun, she was a daughter. Li WangJin never considered her as an option to be a successor.

If disowning Li ShiZe wasn't an option, he'd have to educate him.

He snickered. That son of his. He thought he was strong enough now to treat his own father this way? Then, it's time to let him know that he was just a nobody without the status as the successor of Ayron Corporation.