Chapter 22

Ellies Pov:

"Ellie!" Eric screams as he runs towards me.

"Happy birthday!" He exclaims while hugging me tightly.

"Thank you!" I say with a chuckle as I hug him back.

"How was your day so far?" He asks after we pull away.

"Ehh..pretty good. The cheerleaders are having a sleepover today, since we don't have school tomorrow. And..they invited me too." I answer, making him chuckle.

"And you're going?" Eric asks and I shrug.

"I guess? I mean..I can hang out with Jo and Rachel." I reply and he gives me a hesitated smile.

"Look..if you don't like it I won't go." I tell him while placing my hand on his arm.

"No no, it's okay. It's just a lot to get used to.." Eric mumbles while putting his hand on mine.

"Just..after the kiss I thought a lot.." he says, making me pull away.

"I'm sorry for back then. I shouldn't have done that.." I tell him while looking down.

I do feel bad for kissing her that intensely in front of him back then..

"Okay guys, get over here!" We then hear coach yell.

I know Eric wanted to say something but doesn't and just walks over to the team with me.

"Dude, did you see Josephine?" I hear Arthur say to Ben, making us look at them.

"Not yet, why?" Ben asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Her whole body is literally full of bite marks and hickeys. Whoever she slept with must be a sex God. That guy is he's hella lucky. " Arthur says and I can't help but snort at that one sentence.

"Wait, what?" Eric asks while walking over to them.

"Yeah, Tommy said she's fully covered in them." Arthur answers with a small shrug.

"I'm going to kill whoever did that." Eric mutters angrily, making me gulp.

Shit..

*****

We're now running laps but when I run past the cheerleaders I find Josie and Eric arguing.

So I immediately run over to them and step between them.

"Okay calm down you two. What's going on." I say while putting my hands on their chests to keep them apart.

"Look at her! Who did this?! Tell me, now!" Eric yells angrily, on which I have to let Josie go and push him with both of my hands back.

"Okay you need to calm down." I tell him and he groans while walking a few steps away from us.

"This isn't over yet." Eric says before running away.

So I step closer to Jo and slightly touch her hand. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly and she nods slowly.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this because of me.." I mumble ashamed as I look down, avoiding looking at her.

"No, it's okay. I could've put makeup on it but I didn't. At some point I wanted people to know.." she says while gently squeezing my hand, which makes me look back up to her.

"But you have to go through so much trouble just because I couldn't keep my hands off of you.." I mutter and slowly look down again but she puts her hand under my chin and lifts my head again.

"It's worth it." She says with a smile while caressing my hand with her thumb.

"I mean..usually guys, mostly the soccer team, flirt me and make offensive comments but today no one did. Or well..at least not about my body.." Josie tells me and I smile softly.

"Wait..the team is flirting with you?" I ask while raising my eyebrow, making her chuckle.

"No need to get jealous, baby." She tells me and I can't help but start grinning when she called me baby.

"You know..some of the guys call the person who did this to you a sex God." I tell her, which makes her laugh.

"Seriously?"

"Is it that crazy that I might be good at sex?" I ask, acting all hurt.

She chuckles at that. "No no, you are..really, really good at it." Josie says seductively while biting her lip at me.

"Don't make me horny now." I tell her, on which she starts laughing.

"Well..are you coming to the sleepover?" She asks curiously and I chuckle while nodding.

"Wouldn't miss the chance of seeing you in cute pj's." I whisper in her ear before gently kissing her cheek.

I then lean back to find her blushing. "See you after practice." I say before turning around and continue running.